Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Astonishing

VIP Member
Just told my hubby that I wanted to extend the house and add another bedroom to it but it must be done tomorrow cause I’ve got this idea in my head and I asked Instagram and they said yes do it and I won’t be able to sleep tonight unless he calls his mate who’s a builder to do it for me.

he asked if I was drunk?

• Haha
Reactions: 82

Sarah honeysuckle

Chatty Member
I work in architecture. I draw n CAD every day. It’s not something you just knock up and design on a whim. You spend time doing it. This is bloody contrived and has been planned for fucking months.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
I'd love it if she came out and said "look guys, I've gotta be honest. We paid for it all ourselves, Jamie had a massive pay out in Betfred and said he'd treat me".

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Astonishing

VIP Member
Sat for 4 hours designing the kitchen?
Sorry but when?? yesterday when you decided you were definitely going to do it?

funny they just happened to have the units all ready for you to go then?
Yeah okay Soph 🧐 sort out your continuity and your lies
Atb

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Virginiatozzle

At least she’s finally admitting that Laura with the big kitchen did in fact get to her after she made a big song and dance about how she was perfectly happy with her own little kitchen, lol ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 53

GossipBug

VIP Member
The whole redesign that she just decided to do in Thursday? Does she think her followers are fucking thick or something? Oh wait, they're still buying her crap. The ones that haven't already dropped off must be!

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Terry123

I have finally unfollowed her today. I am sick of her greedy, self indulgent, devious lies. She is coming across as so smug this evening, boasting about the new kitchen and redesign. It's disgusting and so disrespectful to her beloved hinchers who she is happy to lie to so easily.

She thinks we are trolls but ultimately I feel sorry for her, her life is so empty and unfulfilled. She has more than most people yet she still isn't happy, she's constantly wanting more, chasing happiness that she can't seem to find.

On the surface it seems like she has it all, but I believe she is deeply unhappy and doesn't appreciate the things she has. She has a gorgeous baby and she would rather be on Instagram thank look after him. I do believe one day she will look back at the time she wasted and the time she missed with Ronnie and regret it.

II have finally unfollowed her because I don't want to continue to give her time and attention that she simply does not deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
I reckon she's gonna cover one of the cupboards in the tiles her dad did with her and gift it to him with a photo of her in her wedding dress inside. (I'd love to see this 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 50

TheBlueDonkey

Chatty Member
Today’s the day GUYYYYZZZZZZZ. Got my suitcase all packed. We’re off on holiday with Grinch, yay! In this together. Just waiting for my taxi to come collect me.

All together now:
We’re all going on a HINCHY HOLIDAY, no more swipe up’s for a week or twooo. Lies and bullshit on our HINCHY HOLIDAY, no more kitchen* for me and you, for a week or twoooo.

*Kitchen not gifted. Ask her bank. Ask her builders. Ask anyone. Ask Ronnielonglegsblessim. 100% paid for by her.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

AC55

VIP Member
At the beginning of last year we decided to extend the back of our house and have a new kitchen fitted. My husband has a friend who has his own building company so we had him give us a quote for the entire job. This was in February/March time. Plans were submitted and approved and a date was set for starting the work which started at the beginning of October. The kitchen designer came out three times after we'd been to the showroom and chosen our units and appliances, to measure, plan and design, and keep us up to speed with progress. We had to buy new flooring and furniture as well as accessories for our new kitchen. For almost two months we had no washing machine or cooker and we were working full time trying to live on a building site! Stress levels as you might expect were very high! We relied on goodwill and the chip shop to get through it and it was definitely worth it when all the work was finished on Christmas Eve 2019
My husband did all of the redecorating in between working full time and I did what I could to help while working full time night shift.
All saved up and worked hard for, no holidays or luxury cottages to escape the inevitable upset, nothing #gifted
Please don't think I'm bragging about this because I'm not. We saved up for years to do this and we both worked bloody hard!
Sophie you call us trolls. We're really not. We're hard working, honest people who call you out on your lies, your absolute duplicity, and your never ending fake " oh I love you guyyzz, couldn't do it without you guyyzz"
No you fucking could not and you couldn't give a fuck about your followers as long as they keep lining your pockets! Neither could you have an idea on a Thursday, and have work starting on replacing a whole kitchen the following Tuesday! Stop bleating on about how YOU paid for it! You earn money by swipe ups and advertising, so your kitchen and holiday have been paid for by the people who buy the stuff you advertise. Your followers and the company you work for pay your wages! You were a saleswoman before you found Instagram fame and maybe you and Jamie had some savings. Now however, you're both idle work shy arseholes, living a luxurious lifestyle and shamelessly lauding it over people.
You are the epitome of avarice, entirely dislikeable and you lie without a second thought.
All the best

• Heart
Reactions: 49

sarja81

VIP Member
I think she should just come out and say “I was reading tattle guyzzz and they noticed my crap joins in the worktop” 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Kittymckat

Chatty Member
Instead of playing ‘how do you like your eggs in the morning’ over a video of Spoon feeding Ronnie slush out of a packet ... why don’t she actually give him some eggs 😂😂
🎶 How do you like your eggs in the morning? I like mine from a pouch..

• Haha
Reactions: 47

a.pain

VIP Member
Man, I wish I were a hincher and my only worry was what fate would befall the family tiles. Can’t be destroying those precious memories guyz. Perhaps a rockery in the garden with shards of the tiles, a water feature that plays Leona Lewis and a Stone engraving of a quote about daddies loving daughters? Perfect spot for Henry to piss in

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsEvil

When is she have meant to have sat down with brad for 4 hours? There was barely 4 hours between her having the idea and the builders coming round with the cad plans in their hands.

Why did she have to lie about this? I don’t get it?

• Haha

Minkeh

I’ve lurked here for a wee stile, so thought I’d finally write a post. I’ve followed her account since she had around 10,000 followers and at the time she was lighthearted and fun happily cleaning her (boring) home. I’ll admit I used some of her hinching tips when i moved in to my first home. I bought her book & activity journal (I know, I know I hate myself too!) bought thought they were both lacking, not much content. The last while she’s been annoying me, her page is full of ads and swipe ups, and poor Ronnie with that phone permanently shoved in his face. I feel like her “brand” has grown beyond her control & she’s sold her soul to the devil. She said she feels guilty if she doesn’t post much...neither of them work now & spend all their time in that house, why aren’t they out all the time at baby groups? Does Ronnie ever get to interact with other babies?! He always looks a bit confused, where are the uncontrollable belly laughs baby do (like Stacy is always getting from Rex) Soph seems like a lost soul now she’s lost her “just little old me” and now has money, it’s like she’s always searching for the next thing because nothing is making her happy. Why have the half arsed extension then 5 mins later change the kitchen?! And to sell a blank notebook for £10 is taking the utter piss.
this nonsense with the kitchen, just own it.. she’s got money just admit she wants to remodel the house, literally no one will care! Her “Hinch army” are all brainwashed by her saying she’s changed their lives etc, it’s frightening!
Anyhoo, thanks for proving it’s not just me that’s having my doubts...I’ll stop ranting now 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
Can someone local pop over to Maldon Manor and have a sneaky peek through the front window and confirm if the wall’s still there or not please, ta, ATB 😄 such absolute bullshit tumbling from her gob these last few days!

• Haha
I don’t think the kitchen is done already but it’s definitely gonna be done while she’s away. I definitely don’t believe it was all thought out and designed in less than a week though. There is literally no way that’s possibl. They have to send people out to measure up so they can then design the kitchen. Then once it’s all finalised it has to be made which could take weeks. She’s so full of shit but I think a lot of hinchers are in positions where they could never possibly afford a new kitchen so they have no clue of the time line. i Don’t get the lies though. Why act like it’s only just happening? If anything it makes her less relatable coz last minute stuff cost much more.

• Wow