Mrs Hinch #106 kitchens gifted, the holiday's gifted, handsnomes weight still hasn't shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 82418
just had a (poor demented) friend post this on ig along with a picture of her book. If only they could see through all the fakery to the grinch underneath.
I donā€™t get the adulation. They all act like young teenage fan girls šŸ¤”šŸ¤®. Whatā€™s up with these people? Luckily, no one in my life is that ridiculous.... have you deleted her from your phone šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And also.. She wanted to see outside whilst in the kitchen. Tell me why she couldnā€™t have moved the cupboards on that wall to the wall above the sink and had a hatch put in? She didnā€™t need a brand new kitchen at all but thatā€™s what she really wanted and sheā€™s glossed over it quicker than it takes 4 builders to come round treating her army like a total bunch of cunts!
This woman will have one heck of a downfall one day
When Iā€™m in the kitchen Iā€™m quite happy to look out the window! If I want to see my kids I leave said kitchen šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just donā€™t get why she wants everyone to think itā€™s a last minute thing thatā€™s happening now?! Sheā€™s so weird!
I know....and she only went out for a hot chocolate bet she wishes Jamie hadnt met his old mate stood by the sink now!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I kind of agree, but Iā€™d like to think if I was in her position I wouldnā€™t be this level of greedy. I suppose we canā€™t say because we arenā€™t in the position, but Iā€™m sick of seeing influencers saying that they ā€˜work hardā€™. They havenā€™t got a clue that pissing about online all day pointing at tit people donā€™t need and making a load of money from it, isnā€™t hard work. I actually have to work nights to make money, and then get up and look after my kids. The whole culture is a piss take. Iā€™m especially sick of her acting all innocent and take, take, taking, every single day. Itā€™s next level greedy and bleeping wasteful and then she has the audacity to say she thinks of the homeless: she could help a lot of homeless people with all the money she wastes on bleeping tatt. There are influencers out there who arenā€™t this greedy at all.
The thing they forget if the app was to go tmro they would all be fucked because that seems to be the only source of income they have. Itā€™s also not going to help much long term from what we have seen in the last with my space, bebo, Facebook these apps donā€™t last forever. So they better have some kind of back up.

Reactions: 15
There have been a good few Instagram account exposing her but they keep getting deleted.
Bloody hinch army for youšŸ™„ Maybe a hashtag needs to be created. Especially with the photographic evidence you guys have (best detectives Iā€™ve ever come across)

Reactions: 10
Thanks hinch, surprisingly it does help to know where you buy your tatty clothes, makes me realise I shouldn't ever shop there šŸ˜šŸ‘Œ

(Missguided is so tit anyway)
thatā€™s part of the act. GUYYYYZ wearing this cheapo lounge set from missguided!!! look guyyyz I shop at the same bargain places as you!! Quick Jambo hide the LV bag and the Chanel boots remember weā€™re just a normal down to earth couple that sit munching freddos on our sofa}

Reactions: 20
Oh sheā€™s a hoarder alright. Iā€™d hate to think of the number of womenā€™s refuge charities she could donate all the stuff she doesnā€™t need, it makes me really sad that she doesnā€™t even think of doing this. She would rather just keep it all stock piled in her house which is the worst thing I find about her - sheā€™s vulgar. But Iā€™m calling it now, sheā€™ll be reading this and in a couple of weeks time will be all ā€œguyzzzzzz, Iā€™ve found this amazing charity to donate all my crappy iconic London crap toā€ makes me sick
I wouldnt hold your breathe!
Weā€™ve been saying since before Ronnie was born that she could donate and the most sheā€™s done is a couple of tins of dog food at christmas!

Reactions: 4
The thing they forget if the app was to go tmro they would all be fucked because that seems to be the only source of income they have. Itā€™s also not going to help much long term from what we have seen in the last with my space, bebo, Facebook these apps donā€™t last forever. So they better have some kind of back up.
A question for people who work in sales; if instagram were to just dissapear right this second, would she easily get another sales job given the fact she's done a stint as 'Mrs Hinch'? I see from her linkedin she's managed a sales team before - I guess she could do it again? Dealing with customers could be an issue if they recognise her....

Reactions: 2
donā€™t hate me but she does look pretty in her last post šŸ˜‚
I actually think she's very attractive physically when she's done up and much better with shorter hair than those long bloody extensions.

I can't believe all this kitchen stuff. Why wouldn't you have it all done together? Why wouldn't you get all the dust and what not out the way in one hit? Ridiculous and there is absolutely no way she has gone from wondering what to do with her wall to the entire kitchen being remodelled in a matter of days, absolutely no freaking way. Why lie?

Reactions: 11
I bet this is all an experiment to see how far you can fool ppl!

I mean, there isnt any need to lie here.. if she gets a new kitchen (paid or gifted), no one is going to care..

But the need to lie/ create an illusion as if it all started on Thursday.. but still post some content so that a few can actually see its a lie.. i think it gives her the thrill, cheap ones... else she is just a poor liar.

Karma is a witch and it will catch up!!

Reactions: 10
And looking at the picture that kitchen designer put up of her ā€œplanā€ (now deleted what a shocker) the kitchen is just what I expected! Dull, tit and void of any life. Letā€™s hope they put some mirrored tiles in so she can admire herself during all those hours she slaves over the oven knocking up culinary delights - Mugshot Tartare a la packet casserole - Bon apple tits everyone !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guys! Guys! Iā€™m here. Iā€™m 20+ pages behind. Have we left on vacation yet? Iā€™m sorry Iā€™m late, my sister didnā€™t make me a packing list, the witch! I had to do it myself and and I couldnā€™t find my ebayer off the shoulder top for the trip. But then I remembered I had put it in the worsh load by itself on pretend 30 guys. Iā€™m here letā€™s go where are we going?? šŸ§³

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.