Mrs Hinch #106 kitchens gifted, the holiday's gifted, handsnomes weight still hasn't shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C219FED4-409B-4CA3-A9DD-448CE7BD6403.jpeg

just had a (poor demented) friend post this on ig along with a picture of her book. If only they could see through all the fakery to the grinch underneath.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion: New kitchen but she's rescued the sink, she's reusing the cupboards but her sanity's still on the brink

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s literally been acting like an unhinged woman these last few days due to this ‘wall’ why aren’t any of her hincers seeing that?

Reactions: 7
You are so right!!!!! She does have gaps for infills one the chopped up tile /sink video so they were pre recorded kitchen is probably done now !!!!! And it’s all painting re dec works to be done whilst she is away!!!! Like someone else said a lot of her recent stories have been her upstairs playing make up...... lying bleep 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
And the loud music so you couldn't hear background noise

Reactions: 9
Who the hell would be asking about her mugs, they’re literally just plain grey and white, you could find those anywhere?😂
And those tumblers £16! You can get them in b&m for £3.99 I got some last week

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You are so right!!!!! She does have gaps for infills one the chopped up tile /sink video so they were pre recorded kitchen is probably done now !!!!! And it’s all painting re dec works to be done whilst she is away!!!! Like someone else said a lot of her recent stories have been her upstairs playing make up...... lying bleep 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
I called it on here a few days ago. Knew damn well that kitchen was already near finished. She’s a liar and any sympathy I had for her selling her soul to P&G has well and truly gone. This is all Total bullshit and it stinks!

Reactions: 12
I came over here ages ago to defend hinch and when I started reading through everything , people had bloody good valid points that made me rethink everything. Absolute eye opener. All of my mates and sisters were all hinchers and have now seen the light. I don’t think a lot of people know this site exists. There needs to be a tattle on insta to expose her more with hashtags too to open everyone’s eyes
There have been a good few Instagram account exposing her but they keep getting deleted.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I reckon they’ll be in a different house next year, nothing is ever enough with this materialistic witch. She needs more, more, more all the time.
"Right so just had a thought in the middle of the night and I reallyyyy want to move house guyzz. Maybe it's just me but we are all learning and Ronnie bless him will love a new house so much better. Anyway we move tomorrow! We begged the bank and solicitors and removal men and the decorators at the other end and we are so lucky that they are doing it all in such short notice guyyzz. ATB"

• Haha
Reactions: 45
And also.. She wanted to see outside whilst in the kitchen. Tell me why she couldn’t have moved the cupboards on that wall to the wall above the sink and had a hatch put in? She didn’t need a brand new kitchen at all but that’s what she really wanted and she’s glossed over it quicker than it takes 4 builders to come round treating her army like a total bunch of cunts!
This woman will have one heck of a downfall one day

Reactions: 17
“Ooo gwann Jamie do ya want a Freddo” *crunches every single packet and makes weird horse noises”. She makes my ears hurt.
That's a thing that bugs me so much , the way she touches things and caresses things
Thanks hinch, surprisingly it does help to know where you buy your tatty clothes, makes me realise I shouldn't ever shop there 😁👌

(Missguided is so tit anyway)
I quite like the lounge set 🤔

Reactions: 2
I dont have a problem with her earning money or getting things for free, I 100% would’nt turn it down if I was in her position but I would donate everything that I either wouldnt use or didnt like. She stores it all in the loft or storage unit!
I mean even just all the stuff she was given for Ronnie, its obscene and thats just what we’ve seen! No child on this earth needs 3 bloody highchairs!

She just takes, takes, takes without ever giving anything back.

No giveaways for her hinchers that she loves soooo much, no donations to childrens hospitals, womens refuges or homeless centers.

Rachel Riley accepts gifted items but every time she accepts a gift she pays it forward by donating to a charity. So whoever sends her free things gets the publicity from her, a charity benefits from her donation and the charity gets exposure because she always mentions who they are and what they do!
Oh she’s a hoarder alright. I’d hate to think of the number of women’s refuge charities she could donate all the stuff she doesn’t need, it makes me really sad that she doesn’t even think of doing this. She would rather just keep it all stock piled in her house which is the worst thing I find about her - she’s vulgar. But I’m calling it now, she’ll be reading this and in a couple of weeks time will be all “guyzzzzzz, I’ve found this amazing charity to donate all my crappy iconic London crap to” makes me sick

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.