Mrs Hinch #106 kitchens gifted, the holiday's gifted, handsnomes weight still hasn't shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Onslo had to wedge the garden furniture together outside to keep it safe because the Audi is taking up all the space in the garage. Although..... that must be a pretty wide garage to fit all her storage cupboards, Narnia, craft desk, tumble dryer etc AND the Audi...... something doesn't add up.
Garage must be clear....someone is fitting several cupboards and sink, washing machine dryer and ...... dads tiles ??

Reactions: 7
Those stories have 100% been pre-recorded!
Her nails are a fresh set today, and in those other stories she has a huge gap.
Why lie!?
The tile/garage stories were at recorded at least two days ago, she had fresh nails yesterday morning too!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
See if she wasn’t such a nasty devious twit she would give us nothing to talk about it’s the lies and trying to work her out that makes her a tattle topic. If she was honest and her timeline of events was correct we wouldn’t be as hot on it.

I thought her nails looked odd packing her cases. Compared to other stories that day.

Reactions: 9
I came over here ages ago to defend hinch and when I started reading through everything , people had bloody good valid points that made me rethink everything. Absolute eye opener. All of my mates and sisters were all hinchers and have now seen the light. I don’t think a lot of people know this site exists. There needs to be a tattle on insta to expose her more with hashtags too to open everyone’s eyes
I agree! I was thought the same that many do not this site exists which is a shame! Also yes to tattle on insta! 👏🏽👏🏽

Reactions: 13
Why lie about the timeline of having your kitchen done and even pre record stuff to post? It’s like she just can’t tell the truth.

Also was interesting to see her in the background of other people’s insta snaps last week when she went away with some bloggers to see that she looks nothing like the photos she posts of herself that she must edit A LOT.. just like the one she’s just posted!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just a thought but if the new sink is ceramic what's happening to CIF or are we going to see a lot more of her out in THE GARAGE!!

Reactions: 10
Maybe a further single level extension on the garage for a utility room so the Audi is protected and she gets her utility with another door knocked into the wall

Reactions: 2
Also, in regards to the kitchen, I think she may do something similar to what that daddy and mummy to triplet girls have done, but obviously silver accessories and not even a hint of the blue!

At the beginning of last year we decided to extend the back of our house and have a new kitchen fitted. My husband has a friend who has his own building company so we had him give us a quote for the entire job. This was in February/March time. Plans were submitted and approved and a date was set for starting the work which started at the beginning of October. The kitchen designer came out three times after we'd been to the showroom and chosen our units and appliances, to measure, plan and design, and keep us up to speed with progress. We had to buy new flooring and furniture as well as accessories for our new kitchen. For almost two months we had no washing machine or cooker and we were working full time trying to live on a building site! Stress levels as you might expect were very high! We relied on goodwill and the chip shop to get through it and it was definitely worth it when all the work was finished on Christmas Eve 2019
My husband did all of the redecorating in between working full time and I did what I could to help while working full time night shift.
All saved up and worked hard for, no holidays or luxury cottages to escape the inevitable upset, nothing #gifted
Please don't think I'm bragging about this because I'm not. We saved up for years to do this and we both worked bloody hard!
Sophie you call us trolls. We're really not. We're hard working, honest people who call you out on your lies, your absolute duplicity, and your never ending fake " oh I love you guyyzz, couldn't do it without you guyyzz"
No you bleeping could not and you couldn't give a duck about your followers as long as they keep lining your pockets! Neither could you have an idea on a Thursday, and have work starting on replacing a whole kitchen the following Tuesday! Stop bleating on about how YOU paid for it! You earn money by swipe ups and advertising, so your kitchen and holiday have been paid for by the people who buy the stuff you advertise. Your followers and the company you work for pay your wages! You were a saleswoman before you found Instagram fame and maybe you and Jamie had some savings. Now however, you're both idle work shy arseholes, living a luxurious lifestyle and shamelessly lauding it over people.
You are the epitome of avarice, entirely dislikeable and you lie without a second thought.
All the best
🙌. This

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Haven’t caught up on this thread yet, apologies if anyone has mentioned it BUT

who has time to pack up a whole kitchen before going away?
I think the kitchen has already been done,packing up was filmed ages ago.

don’t hate me but she does look pretty in her last post 😂
The same person who doesn’t have time to boil a few veggies from her vegetable stand and mash them up her self queue her being gifted the tommee tippee baby blender and saying guys did u know u can actually make baby food yourself?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Watching scooby doo with my son and made me think of hinch now we've caught her out
'I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling tattlers'😂

A
I posted this back in September! What do I win?!
Kitchen and a patio set

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Watching scooby doo with my son and made me think of hinch now we've caught her out
'I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling tattlers'😂

A
Kitchen and a patio set
nb*patio set has smashed glass on the top of the table and you have to pick it up from maldon dump yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just gone back over her stories, the sink story is 2 hours after she’s posted of herself talking

can clearly see the sink/tile story the gap in the nails where she needs an infill

2 hours before and she has perfectly infilled nails (got her from a good angle 🤣🤣) unless she has super quick growing nails🤣

View attachment 82395
View attachment 82398
This needs to go on Instagram!! H***h s***y you need to post this on your page!! What an absolute liar but you know what her sheep still won't believe any of it

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.