Mrs Hinch #106 kitchens gifted, the holiday's gifted, handsnomes weight still hasn't shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’m sat here twiddling my thumbs waiting for our Soph to come and pick me up for this holiday we’re all going on. Get a move on lass!

I think that’s what I find the most distasteful. Pretending she gives a tit about any of these ‘hinchers’ and that they’re all in it together. You’re not though are you Sophie? YOU are the one with the new kitchen, YOU are the one going on a fancy holiday and YOU are the one making a tit ton of money from all of this. Like people have said before, when has she ever actually done a meaningful giveaway or sent her hundreds of gifted items to people who actually need them? She shows herself donating a few tins of dog food every now and again. Aye, that’s going to help loads that. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 30
I'm gunna admit I skipped a few pages but does anyone have a screenshot of the kitchen she was tagged in?!

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she’s going to port Lympne hotel and reserve I’ve seen a few Instagramers there this week ..with a bit of luck she’ll get eaten by a lion! ATB
If I remember correctly she did mention that place ages ago but she definitely wouldn’t be going there for a week or more.

When she said she wanted a window and to look outside Am I just being stupid or does she not already have a window in her kitchen? Is there not a window to the right in this picture where her dining room table used to sit?
Yes but it’s out to the front - she doesn’t want to look out to the commoners going to work at 8am she wants to look at handsomes catching his breath in the back garden!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t get why she’s lied so much about the holiday being last minute and just deciding to have her kitchen done. She’s massively fucked up by lying cos you can tell by the videos that her nails are different. She’s only documented so much of it today because she’s on the beg for more gifted tit to shove down everyone’s throat
I dont think she actually said the holiday was last minute, she just announced it at the same time as the ‘I had a dream’ hile in the wall palaver that they were going on tuesday

Reactions: 5
If it is Port L she might be visiting some relatives cos she certainly has the hide of a rhino.
Even if we've outsmarted her she'll bounce back as if nothing happened,
hence,I don't believe a word of her imaginary anxiety.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she ends up with an aga like the one I've been saving for the last two years for, I think I will have to staple something to my own head 😭😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.