Mrs Hinch #106 kitchens gifted, the holiday's gifted, handsnomes weight still hasn't shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing they forget if the app was to go tmro they would all be fucked because that seems to be the only source of income they have. It’s also not going to help much long term from what we have seen in the last with my space, bebo, Facebook these apps don’t last forever. So they better have some kind of back up.
I think this is why they are getting so much done in the house too. They are taking what they can. They know it’s going to come to a point when it all stops. Pair of dickheads 😂

Reactions: 4
Ask my BANK guys !!!
Ask my MUM !!!
Ask RonJonLankyLegs!!!
Ask Henry the Greggs Pasty !!!!
Ask the bloke over at Ladbrokes who’s best mates with Dishface !!!!
Ask em all I PAID IN FULL !!! ( with the money earned from all my lovely hinchers we are all in this together guys can’t wait to show off my brand new kitchen whilst you lot are slumming it in your 10 year old ones)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I still believe she has an issue with eating !! And I do believe she was sectioned (or advised to be kept in ) during pregnancy...., her body is so so so skinny and bony and it just screams unhealthy
Yeah there's a few signs that point to some issues with weight and food. I think the reason she wears off the shoulder tops constantly is to show her collar bones. It's a know trait of some people with an ED. Showing off the skinny, bony parts of themselves ☹

Reactions: 19
Guyzzzzz have we arrived yet I’ve had a busy morning and forgot I was meant to be going on holiday with you all please send me mugshots as I won’t survive while you and grinch are all away on your jollies, mum said I should ask so I don’t starve 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So I went back to look, and you’re all correct! pictures of stroking Henry’s hair, and her hand on her chest, taken TODAY, her nails are brand new fresh with the gel/acrylic right next to the cuticle. The pictures of her touching the pile of piles and the sink, also supposedly taken “today”, there is clearly growth where the gel is growing out????

ETA - Sorry, desperately trying to catch up and comment at the same time, and saw @Jyhy1110 already posted pics! This thread is like a full time job trying to keep up 😫😫

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Just noticed I’m VIP where’s all my grey gifted tat guyzzzzzzzzzzz?! I want my chesterfield sofa, mirrored furniture, a fireplace, a space tidy, 3 high chairs and an Audi!!

In all seriousness thankyou for being the nicest bunch of ‘trolls’ and doing wonders for my mental health ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
she’s a complete liar and she’s really fucked it for herself as some of my friends are die hard Hinchers and just put in the WhatsApp group about her nails being different in each story and why is she lying if the kitchen is done. One worships the ground she walks on and is still waiting 4 months later for her kitchen to be fitted and just said how the hell is she having it done so quickly especially as shes supposed to be going on holiday.
I’m not going to gloat and say I told you so but god I feel smug.

If she’s going to lie to her following (which IMO is a no no, I’ve pulled clients in before for less duck ups than Hinch) she needs to remember what she’s lying about and keep her stories continuous to show it.
But she’s such a duck up she can’t keep track of her lies and she’s really setting herself up for a fall now.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
A question for people who work in sales; if instagram were to just dissapear right this second, would she easily get another sales job given the fact she's done a stint as 'Mrs Hinch'? I see from her linkedin she's managed a sales team before - I guess she could do it again? Dealing with customers could be an issue if they recognise her....
Yes she would get a sales job no problem. It’s the kind of industry that is so easy to get a job if you are good at it. The fact that people recognise her would be a good thing as she would have already got past the first barrier with people as they would feel like they know her.

Reactions: 6
Just noticed I’m VIP where’s all my grey gifted tat guyzzzzzzzzzzz?! I want my chesterfield sofa, mirrored furniture, a fireplace, a space tidy, 3 high chairs and an Audi!!

In all seriousness thankyou for being the nicest bunch of ‘trolls’ and doing wonders for my mental health ❤
The silver foil “VIP” balloons are on order, plus I think we can still make use of the snow machine

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think that’s why she’s making her stories so erratic and jumbled up in the hope that her sheep won’t catch on to what she’s doing.
What I don’t understand is why she lied in the first place. I said I loved my old car and I’d never get rid but then i got a bit of money and treated myself to a new car... just own it. She’s doing my head in, I missed the holiday thing. Has Jamie booked a surprise?

Reactions: 14
I think that’s why she’s making her stories so erratic and jumbled up in the hope that her sheep won’t catch on to what she’s doing.
What I don’t understand is why she lied in the first place. I said I loved my old car and I’d never get rid but then i got a bit of money and treated myself to a new car... just own it. She’s doing my head in, I missed the holiday thing. Has Jamie booked a surprise?
Absolutely agree on the lying thing! Why not just admit it 🙄
Jamie asked where she wanted to go for her birthday I believe, so she knows where they’re going, but god forbid she tells anyone before they get there!

Reactions: 9
I still believe she has an issue with eating !! And I do believe she was sectioned (or advised to be kept in ) during pregnancy...., her body is so so so skinny and bony and it just screams unhealthy
She could be photoshopping, adding filters or just knows her angles. She definitely wasn’t this skinny in any of the shots last week 😂

Reactions: 7
I don’t get why she’s lied so much about the holiday being last minute and just deciding to have her kitchen done. She’s massively fucked up by lying cos you can tell by the videos that her nails are different. She’s only documented so much of it today because she’s on the beg for more gifted tit to shove down everyone’s throat

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.