Mrs Hinch #105 Hinch is rattled reading too much tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she begged them.... Biggest bullshitter ever. Who does she think she is. This has been planned for weeks, the holiday was to coincide with it. Just like the extension.
Don’t try and call her out on it unless you want a blocking!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm betting the planning for the open plan kitchen/take away area started on Christmas day whilst the extended family were being served their catered for Christmas mug shots.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t understand why she needs to lie anyway, why not just do one of her really exciting reveals for sad hinchers that wait all day to see what it is and just say we had an idea and we’re opening up the kitchen.. they’re doing the work whilst we are away.

To be honest I think I can answer my own question she loves to do the whole ACT staying up till midnight anxxioussss having ideas and ‘overthinking’ then when she gets back she can do witchy finger posts saying I’m so pleased guyssss

Reactions: 15
Begged the builders to come last minute. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: My bullshit-o-meter has just exploded.

WHY does she have to lie about everything? I might have an ounce of respect for her if she didn’t.

Reactions: 20
I'm betting the planning for the open plan kitchen/take away area started on Christmas day whilst the extended family were being served their catered for Christmas mug shots.
She needs a new area to put her dominoes boxes guyzzzzz...... I wonder if she’s going to have the same doors or completely rip everything out and start again, new sink the lot?!

Reactions: 5
How don’t her followers see through her. Had the idea for knocking wall through on a Thursday , builders were round on a Friday and then on the Monday they are going to “make a start” while she is away. She is bleeping ridiculous’ Just tell the bloody truth you absolute dick

Reactions: 18
Just thought - Staceys lounge is open with her kitchen too - 🙄 it makes sense now. She was so excited about a dining table tho... where’s that going

Reactions: 8
Legit don't believe a word this shady lady says. Begged the builders. Aye right sure enough love. They just drop any other jobs they had on for you? Either you gave them a massive wad of cash or this has been all planned a long time ago.
Agree. So she says she gets an idea and has to get it done. Meaning Veruca either stomped her feet until she got what she want, paid extra (unlikely), the builders dropped other jobs to make room for her thereby delaying other people’s projects, or she’s lying. Whatever way you look at it, it does not make her look good. But ok luv, you thought of this Thursday night and here you are, all packed and ready for your big trip AND major reno job. What a charmed life 🙄

Reactions: 10
Why don't you have a new ensuite / dressing room while you're at it ? I mean you may as well lol
Yeah, I just don't go for practicality I'm afraid. I'm much more about things being for show. Thanks for the idea Hun, but I just don't agree with it, so I'll have to block you. I won't out you to "3 mill" on this occasion. ATB Hun *aggressive head shake*

It will look like tit to be honest. It will be like a film set
Bring it on!! I cannot wait!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
A vast majority of her followers are in social housing I’d imagine (not that it’s a bad thing at all) SO the chances are they are unaware that this couldn’t happen within 24hrs!!!

The ones who know it’s not possible will just assume she is SO amazing she can get things done because she is such an inspiration and is a fab mum, wife and friend!! 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
How don’t her followers see through her. Had the idea for knocking wall through on a Thursday , builders were round on a Friday and then on the Monday they are going to “make a start” while she is away. She is bleeping ridiculous’ Just tell the bloody truth you absolute dick
There’s a Craig David inspired thread title in this somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She needs a new area to put her dominoes boxes guyzzzzz...... I wonder if she’s going to have the same doors or completely rip everything out and start again, new sink the lot?!
It will be a whole new kitchen ,you can't match the doors you know 😜 ..or the floor or the worktops etc etc etc ..she's so predictable

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.