Mrs Hinch #105 Hinch is rattled reading too much tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her lounge will now be open into the kitchen ? Fuckin hell get rrrronnieblessim and yesmanjamie our of there she’s going to be spraying all sorts because of the smell guyssss

Edit: smell of microwave food obvssss

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve packed a woolly hat, bikini, sun screen, ski jacket and flip flops. Think that covers most eventualities?! 🤣🤣
Have you got a sarong to wear on your bottom half while wearing your ski jacket? I’ve packed a few of them so you can borrow one of mine if not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She said she bought the buggy from that babawhateveryoucallit store yet joolz say the influencers got presale from them to advertise. So did she buy it from babawhotsit?
I was a brand ambassador for silver cross before influencers became a thing and I had 2 fab prams from them to use all free and delivered direct from silver cross.

I emailed iconic London today to ask why theyve sent her one of everything in their range, totaling over a grand and we have yet to see it applied. She in fact prefers to show her estee lauder and technic brushes instead. We've never even heard anything about the iconic brand being vegan/cruelty free etc, we have never seen the brushes being used or the make up applied. What a waste it was when she just keeps their items for show
I loved silver cross prams!
Anyway about the iconic makeup I totally agree with you. They should have sent it to an influencer who is into makeup & not a person who cleans clean things 🤔 or someone who is trying their damn hardest out there working constantly to make their dream of a MUA come true.

I know....I am showing you this cream but "YOU CAN'T SEE IT??" 🤣

Freshly washed chopping board....there isnt anything been chopped on there???
There has.. shes chopping Jamie's balls daily

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why can't Jamie pack his own case?? I'd never pack for my husband?
1. Because Jamie is too busy looking after his child Ronnie
2. Because he does as he is told.
3. Because he would pack the case full of trakkies and vests!!
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, I haven't got time to read through this whole thread 😂

Has anyone looked at the list of items she's trademarked? It's actually ridiculous how much merchandise she's planning on flogging to people!! Her trademark number is UK00003461980
She isnt flogging me anything.....she can have as many sales pitches or "classes" as she likes...I am from Yorkshire we are straight talking and blunt...and we know a scam when we see one!!

Reactions: 13
Not been on for a while, so not really had chance to catch up on the thread but, WTAF??? So funny how she was up all night last week thinking about knocking her wall through, then next day builders in, then days later, building work is starting?? Absolute bullshit, mate!!!

We all know it's been planned and now she's trying to back it up by posting "so glad I managed to get the builders to start whilst we're away, at short notice"

Short notice my arse!! All of her sheep are a bunch of dumb fucks if they cannot see through this type of bullshit.

I really wish they could see through her lies. It can't go on for much longer, surely??

Reactions: 22
Why does she keep saying " does that make sense " almost everyday ... does she think we are bleeping stupid and cant understand basic English ...
To be fair, most of her Hinchers probably can’t read or write.

• Haha
bleeping hell how stupid are her sheep really!! Today has definitely got to be pre recorded in fact I reckon this past few days something dodgy has been going on. This was no doubt all planned before Christmas but she's only suddenly decided to mention it now. Absolute bleeping bullshit. Plus if she's only going for a week how is it all meant to be finished by then. I mean off course there's going to be new gifted flooring and I thought she said someone was going to stay with Henry at her house. So she's leaving the dog in the house with all the dust and crap while she's out of the country. I knew when she said that it was more lies. Honestly when you think her lies can't get any worse

Reactions: 14
early I know but this thread is like usain bolt!

thread suggestion:

Hinchys full of lies she’s blagging a new kitchen, running off on her hols she can’t handle the bitchin’

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's deluded🙄, and she is also insulting people's intelligence by assuming that we were ever going to fall for that load of crap😡
This 👆🏻
Surely no one is stupid enough to believe this bullshit story. Why wasnt she just honest.

Reactions: 10
She’s so detached from reality she thinks it makes her seem relatable.

Also everyone seems certain she’s going abroad but that passport pic of Ronnieblesshim doesn’t mean much. This is the same woman that posted bonding squares for no reason.

I’m going with a log cabin but if it’s somewhere she has to fly to maybe jersey or Ireland?
Please not Ireland.. thats where I'm from! Even worse news today.. I use Estee lauder tawny 🤣 I'm gutted

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Legit don't believe a word this shady lady says. Begged the builders. Aye right sure enough love. They just drop any other jobs they had on for you? Either you gave them a massive wad of cash or this has been all planned a long time ago.

They’re mostly P&G though and she’s a brand ambassador for them. I think it’s more likely they have a contract and she is either salaried or received a lump sum.
We regularly get a day where she runs a lot of P&G content, not seen the Febreeze out today yet though 🤔
Theres no where to frebreeze.....Jay's piled all the furniture up to prepare for the "Emergency" wall coming down!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This woman! She really is something else.
The bleep would like about the colour of her knickers!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.