Mrs Fir Tree Barn (AKA Mrs FTB)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking that! The way they went on about it, I thought it was going to be some glamorous affair and it seemed pretty standard. Her dress was quite plain, the bridesmaids dresses (were they white?) the groom looked like he hadn’t groomed himself (he could have had a hair trim and a shave). And then you’ve got the monster of the ball dressed in black!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was thinking that! The way they went on about it, I thought it was going to be some glamorous affair and it seemed pretty standard. Her dress was quite plain, the bridesmaids dresses (were they white?) the groom looked like he hadn’t groomed himself (he could have had a hair trim and a shave). And then you’ve got the monster of the ball dressed in black!
Yes the grooms hair bugged me beyond belief, if my husband had of shown up to our wedding without a fresh trim I’d have jilted him at the alter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m surprised Gemma didn’t say something, she’s quite outspoken and always seems to be what she wants.

Reactions: 1
I really expected this grand affair and it was just ok. Still can’t get over the mutton dressed as lamb mother. Terrible terrible outfit.

Reactions: 5
Doesn’t look like the groom cried or got emotional when he saw her coming down the aisle either, I know that doesn’t matter and not all grooms do but she hired a second videographer to capture that moment and was sharing memes about grooms crying and he just looked like he was waiting for a bus.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I‘m calling it battle of the trousers with the two mums, one nailed it and one bombed as usual 🤷🏼‍♀️

Gemma’s mother looked classy in her trouser suit, not sure what vibe Mrs FTB was going for; black for a wedding 👎🏻👎🏻

I‘m calling it battle of the trousers with the two mums, one nailed it and one bombed as usual 🤷🏼‍♀️

Gemma’s mother looked classy in her trouser suit, not sure what vibe Mrs FTB was going for; black for a wedding 👎🏻👎🏻
Have you seen a picture of the brides mum?

Reactions: 1
Anyone else sick of hearing about the wedding? Weve had to endure it ever since Gemma got engaged and just know its going to go on for months now 🙄.
Cant believe Gemma doesnt have her own thread on here!!

Anyone else sick of hearing about the wedding? Weve had to endure it ever since Gemma got engaged and just know its going to go on for months now 🙄.
She’s a rude, opinionated snob so will fit right in with that family!

• Haha
Same, I’m shocked she hasn’t already, it’s a shame because at the beginning I liked Gemma, I found her quite down to earth. But after the engagement she very quickly became unbearable, I then discovered her boyfriend’s side of the family and it became very apparent that if she liked them then she must be a bit of an idiot!

She’s a rude, opinionated snob so will fit right in with that family!
And yet comes from nothing 🤣

Same, I’m shocked she hasn’t already, it’s a shame because at the beginning I liked Gemma, I found her quite down to earth. But after the engagement she very quickly became unbearable, I then discovered her boyfriend’s side of the family and it became very apparent that if she liked them then she must be a bit of an idiot!
Omg aftet the engagememt she was too much...acting like the only woman to ever get married..
Makes me think Jake didnt have much say in them getting married.
Can someone please create a thread on her

I thought her ring looked like something from a pawn shop, her fella picked the first one he saw just to shut her up. Definitely doesn’t seem the type of ring she would pick and it’s like she had to convince herself she loved it.

• Haha