Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hermione789

Thought she was staying off insta 🤣 lasted 2 days
Just “quickly popped on” to show off the tacky freebies she got…
Why can’t she talk in a normal speed and without gauging her eyes out constantly… it just seems so fake and unnatural

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Helen1273

Something is obviously missing in her life, money doesn’t buy happiness. She is very materialistic and what the hell did she look like in those outfits!🤣🤣

• Haha

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…. Her own Son and Daughter in Law pulled out of a house move
IMG_9264.jpeg
very last minute due to ‘a change of circumstances’. Hypocritical, self absorbed clown.

I bet it was Mr FTB that made her get her aghhhh Tummy Tuck.
Both of them are totally repulsive.
Absolutely no class at all. Wealth wispers.
Bet you they have had so many government grants and they have to pay it back hope they realise that.
Poor woman will do anything to keep relevant in Mr FTB's eyes..

Beckz1205

VIP Member
The wedding was hilarious, she’d banged on about it for months and then it was so underwhelming. It was a mish mash of styles, the photographs came out horrible, really dark and ageing of everyone. Plus her dress was a disaster, it was so badly fitted that it kept falling off of her shoulders and simply did not suit her body shape.
They should have stuck with the Christmas theme! Also her dress ended up ruined and professional cleaners couldn’t even fix it. Haha!

A65278A9-F351-4A99-BF2F-23BCCCEA9B18.jpeg

Maybe you should start dressing more age appropriate then!!

She’s come on her stories moaning that she’s received abuse since posting her positive test and she’s taking a back seat from coming on stories! Stupid cow! She’s literally giving excuses as to why she didn’t do a test and claims it wasn’t irresponsible and she isn’t an irresponsible person as she had a nail appointment today and she hasn’t gone!!
Her and her husband are heinous human beings!
She might have known that she’d get backlash! How can she justify not testing when she said how unwell they were! Absolute morons! Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s not a full blown outbreak at the hotel now.

Beckz1205

VIP Member
9A64091C-C76A-434D-A931-746C0EB0F0E7.jpeg

She looks like she’s dressed up for halloween! Gemma’s mother actually looks lovely and she’s actually Co-ordinated her outfit with the wedding theme!

I knew it! I said I bet it’s covid when she said he wasn’t well. Pair of fucking selfish pricks. They should have tested out there and then stayed in their room but no, let’s not bother doing that and just spread it around. 🤬

LoXLo

VIP Member
Behind those filters her skin is SO sun damaged, it looks awful, even worse than before. Isn’t she scared about skin cancer

377A14B4-553C-493F-A11D-66CD6456353C.jpeg
523AED33-5C66-45A1-87C6-2F529BF0F6FE.jpeg

• Wow

Hermione789

Her outfit doesn’t even complement the suits that the groomsmen are wearing-they have green accents on their suits and here comes Mrs Tangerine dream trying to steal the show!
This is it!! It’s not HER day, SHE is not supposed to stand out… if I was Megan I would be fuming about her picking such a bright colour and in turn drowning out the bride herself.
She knew what she was doing though, she loves being centre of attention and get everyone looking and talking about her.

Mabels1986

Anyone else sick of hearing about the wedding? Weve had to endure it ever since Gemma got engaged and just know its going to go on for months now 🙄.
Cant believe Gemma doesnt have her own thread on here!!

Beckz1205

VIP Member
They really are disgusting, going on stories bragging about getting her ring “upgraded” and how she wanted a bigger diamond and she’s having it changed because it irritates her with trapped soap… take the rings off then!! They have the same routine in Dubai and don’t venture from their hotel! What a waste! She just lays frying in the sun which it’s really healthy is it, she’s in her 50’s, you’re skin gets thinner as you age and she’s just opening herself up to skin cancer for the sake of a tan.

1350BDC9-2A5B-4812-8AF0-EB7EDED830FC.jpeg

🤦🏻‍♀️…. What is this outfit?? She looks like a Ken doll with the age appropriate “bits”… I can’t.

• Haha
  • Sick