Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They are a pair of self entitled pricks. They want to think their selves lucky that they’re on their 2nd holiday of the year when most people can’t put food on the table 🤬

Reactions: 4

Beckz1205

VIP Member
IMG_0819.jpeg
IMG_0820.jpeg

Absolutely nobody is asking about or wants to see your botched up, old, leather skinned body! Oh and nobody cares about your “beach walks” either!

DebbieF

VIP Member
Christmas was just obscene, she posted a photo of everything she’d had and it must have been worth at least 3k! Absolutely vulgar at any time never mind in the middle of a pandemic.
Also, why, when they are holidaying in the UK have they filled the caravan with so much food? Surely you’d do a big food shop when you get to wherever you’re going??
She doesn’t see it as bragging and crass, unfortunately she has passed these traits onto a couple of her sons. Perhaps she wasn’t brought up in an affluent household and wants to tell the world that she has made it with her tacky, emblazoned designer bags.

The number plate on MrFTB‘s car says it all PE11 BAD 🤦🏼‍♀️

Agree most people would pop to the nearest supermarket where they were staying.

6 bottles of Whispering Angel Rose at £16-£20 a bottle, all the insta huns rave about it, but she had to show us 🙄

Beckz1205

VIP Member
Anyone else sick of hearing about the wedding? Weve had to endure it ever since Gemma got engaged and just know its going to go on for months now 🙄.
Cant believe Gemma doesnt have her own thread on here!!
She’s a rude, opinionated snob so will fit right in with that family!

• Haha

Beckz1205

VIP Member
I can’t believe she said “I don’t think it’s covid, but you never know” whilst swanning around that hotel and mixing with other people!!! 😡

• Angry
  • Wow

Farley108

Valentines gush from her "the one who has my heart from age 13 blah blah" and his says " when the welder met the receptionist "(she was 13 ???)
Make it make sense guys

• Haha
  • Sick

Charlottesweb2020

What about the outfit choices, I mean come on! It is giving me a right old giggle every night!
Does anyone no how old they are? The outfits she wears are for young women she looks so silly prancing round in a crop top. No doubt more surgery when she gets home 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I cannot believe how weight obsessed they are. Calling her husband fat and now saying that she needs to go back to the surgeon constantly. They are constantly speaking about weight!!

leyley81

Imagine being that stuck up that you like to make people think you’re dripping in designer gear then flogging them on so everyone then knows that they’re definitely fakes. The real ones of those boots are over £900!!
Its how she tries to show she is so rich she can bulk buy her ‘designer purchases’ 3 pairs of those hideous bottega wellies, the 3 LV bags and the Rolex…. All fake-what a tit!!!!

Charlottesweb2020

Omg please dress your age, she’s the same age as my mum I would be mortified if she walked round like this 😳😳 She had shorts on today shopping with a fluffy jumper and them bright yellow rigger boots 🤣 More tat bought today, UGG the bright yellow monstrosity she’s wearing in the bar tonight 🤣

Attachments

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
I thought the same about it being a kick in the teeth to the other daughter in law, who in actual fact is far more beautiful than Gemma who is really quite odd looking. She looks like her Mother and who just screams chav.

LoXLo

VIP Member
All her stuff is fake! Considering Mr FTB is such a raging snob I’m surprised he’s hasn’t said anything.

DebbieF

VIP Member
I‘m calling it battle of the trousers with the two mums, one nailed it and one bombed as usual 🤷🏼‍♀️

Gemma’s mother looked classy in her trouser suit, not sure what vibe Mrs FTB was going for; black for a wedding 👎🏻👎🏻

Hermione789

Can you imagine the atmosphere on that holiday now 🤦🏼‍♀️ shouldn’t be parading her saggy leather body like a twat and attracting people to comment. Just switch your phone off and enjoy the holiday ffs.
Also why post your holiday updates in real time? Just letting people know you’re currently away from your house… I never post anything until I get back. Clearly insta attention is more important than safety 🙄