Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

~vix~83~

VIP Member
And yet comes from nothing 🤣

Omg aftet the engagememt she was too much...acting like the only woman to ever get married..
Makes me think Jake didnt have much say in them getting married.
Can someone please create a thread on her
She did have a thread last year i think
Same, I’m shocked she hasn’t already, it’s a shame because at the beginning I liked Gemma, I found her quite down to earth. But after the engagement she very quickly became unbearable, I then discovered her boyfriend’s side of the family and it became very apparent that if she liked them then she must be a bit of an idiot!
I liked her too at 1st but she’s makin it like she’s the only person who’s planned a wedding!
her Christmas advent calendar moans were so annoying!

Reactions: 4

Beckz1205

VIP Member
She caught her self out saying she didn’t do a test because she wouldn’t have been able to fly home if she did and it was positive! She said she caught it on the plane/airport going out so she wasn’t protected so she then goes and does exactly the same thing!!!! 😡

Here’s the Instagram stories of her bullshit excuses:

Last edited:
  • Angry

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
How is she liked on social media? Not only she chats absolute rubbish but sounds like she’s mid-taking-a-s**t

Yes I get we have to live with covid. But to deliberately NOT take a covid test because it will ruin the rest of your holiday can’t be justified by anything 😒

That whole family needs a reality check. They ain’t god’s gifts…
Couldn’t agree more, the whole family irritate the life out of me. They’re the epitome of ‘new money’. So trashy and classless the lot of them. Still can’t get over the fact that the Son and daughter in law fleeced the make a wish foundation out of a bedroom makeover while these clowns spunk thousands on holidays regularly.

Beckz1205

VIP Member
B4922872-6F4E-4F2D-BB8E-0371F614353B.jpeg

100% not one single person is asking about her bikini’s… it’s just an excuse for the haggard old woman to show off her tummy tuck!

Also… complaining because they aren’t getting a turn down service when there’s people who can’t even afford to eat! The pair of them knock me sick!

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
The morning ‘walk videos’ though 🙈 imagine having such a great holiday that you spend every morning talking crap into a screen.
Also anyone else think that Dubai looks awful? They’ve paid an absolute fortune to holiday on a building site with a fake beach 🤣

• Haha

CleopatraOne

She is insufferable. Skin like an old leather sofa. All her designer gear is dupes. That prick of a husband of hers too. He’s a racist fucker. I have mutual friends with them, they are dog nasty. Someone needs to knock his brand new teeth out.

Beckz1205

VIP Member
She’s getting all this surgery on her body to make herself look younger when her face and neck still look wrinkly and saggy af!

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
I can’t help but think the whole wedding just didn’t come across as glamorous as they would have wished. Some of the outfits worn 😱 not least the bride’s seriously ill fitting dress.

• Haha
And here we go more new clothes.
For her trip in the Caravan.
Bless her she was supposed to be going to Dubai for 3 weeks that says it all really. CHAVTASTIC.
If she mentions her tummy tuck again I will scream.

I’m taking way too much enjoyment out of their holiday stories. The fact that the Hotel’s ‘standards have slipped’ and these two self absorbed, materialistic clowns are crying over it is fecking hilarious. You absolutely cannot buy class and once a chav always a chav.
When she was talking about that this morning I was like duh, pandemic 🤦🏻‍♀️ There’s probably a lot of things they can’t currently do! Fucking self entitled Cunts! And the poor cow not being upgraded, just being shoved in the box room 🙄

• Haha

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
So she’s off to the office before receiving her negative Covid result, oh and the entire family were round at theirs yesterday. Ignorant, selfish morons 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
They are a pair of self entitled pricks. They want to think their selves lucky that they’re on their 2nd holiday of the year when most people can’t put food on the table 🤬