Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
How does the daughter in law gemma not have a thread? She got married in February and is still posting daily about the wedding today. Noone cares love
Omg I know, she’s become so cringe and irritating over the last couple of years. Please someone start a thread on her, I have so much to say 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Beckz1205

VIP Member
Watching her talk on her stories, making excuses and then complaining YET AGAIN about the service at the hotel disgusted me! Going on about how covid is “just a cold”…. Vulnerable people can still become seriously ill!!!

• Wow
I really liked her when I first started following her but I find her to be really crass with all the money she’s constantly spending. Every day there’s something new and deliveries arriving. She’s posted swipe ups today for clothes she’s bought for her next trip away, what’s wrong with the clothes you already have? Why do you need new stuff all the time? She’s got a massive shopping addiction, maybe there’s something lacking l, who knows. Her husband is a dick too. Everything has to be designer and she wastes so much money on stuff. Good for them that they can afford stuff but I’d say don’t shove it in your followers faces when we’re in the middle of a pandemic and the majority of people have lost their jobs. As for the daughter in law Gemma, my god does she fancy herself and think she’s something!

Helen1273

Claiming she has had abuse about dressing appropriately! The person was just giving her honest opinion, which Mrs FTB claimed wouldn’t bother her anyway! Clearly it does, so don’t ask!

• Haha

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
She’s absolutely delighted that a hotel worker has brought her in some washing liquid, because she’s too lazy and self important to pop to a shop. Obviously she had to tell him that it was to wash her bikinis, attention seeking whore that she is. They really do get off on the fact that people are being paid to look after them don’t they. Oh and that Husband is Racist, pure and simple and whilst we’re on the inject of him his teeth make me feel physically sick 🤢 Maybe rather than splashing the cash on designer clothes he should invest in some dentistry.

Beckz1205

VIP Member
3789F15D-AF01-40BA-B836-4569A00363FD.jpeg

ABSOLUTE TW@TS!!!!!! I hope she gets loads of abuse!! Swanning around infecting god knows how many people in the hotel and plane!!! They are both disgusting!! 😡😡😡

• Angry

Exhaustedpigeon

Chatty Member
Must be some truth in that msg if he has closed his account!
Await her next post saying had loads of msgs off people begging me not to leave insta 🤣
Yep like she did b4.

Perhaps he's embarrassed his own wife outed him to thousands of her followers. She's made some ppl maybe think less of him. She should have blocked and ignored not outed and ran.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Don’t forget the extravagant wedding!
The wedding was hilarious, she’d banged on about it for months and then it was so underwhelming. It was a mish mash of styles, the photographs came out horrible, really dark and ageing of everyone. Plus her dress was a disaster, it was so badly fitted that it kept falling off of her shoulders and simply did not suit her body shape.

Charlottesweb2020

Is it me or does she look no different than she usually does? All this “I’ve put on sooooo much weight” just seems like she’s fishing for compliments. Imagine being bigger than her and watching her stories, would make you feel obese.
And surprise surprise she’s having more surgery in Oct 🙈 She’s getting the fat removed from her thighs this time. I can’t be arsed with all this obsessing over surgery. She clearly had a flat tummy on the beach but she’s far from slim hips down, I’m no skinny Minnie but couldn’t think of anything worse in my late 50’s. Accept your getting on stop trying to relive your youth!!

Yaldnif

I bet it was Mr FTB that made her get her aghhhh Tummy Tuck.
Both of them are totally repulsive.
Absolutely no class at all. Wealth wispers.
Bet you they have had so many government grants and they have to pay it back hope they realise that.
Poor woman will do anything to keep relevant in Mr FTB's eyes..
Nothing for nothing from the government.....grants will be paid back, furlough is complete nonsense, and all they’ve done during the last 15 months is post, post, post, money, purchases, dressing room, tummy tucks, birthdays, Christmas, caravan etc etc! People with money do not post or talk about it, it’s classless.......new money and the continual posts about their money is just tacky. I’m sure that she will not even know about tattle because the bubble she lives in will not allow it. So so so vile.

Beckz1205

VIP Member
I really expected this grand affair and it was just ok. Still can’t get over the mutton dressed as lamb mother. Terrible terrible outfit.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Ahhh this morning’s stories didn’t disappoint 😂 day one of their holiday and they’re already whining about not being taken care of well enough, but it’s ok because words will be had and it will be rectified 🤣
Also it’s like fecking Groundhog Day with her, beach walk, bikini of the day, excuse the stomach, surgeon will be seen when home. Imagine being that shallow and unhappy with yourself at her age, that’s the time of life where you should have become comfortable with yourself.

Charlottesweb2020

That bag is over a grand, I’ve often wondered if the things she buys are real as she always seems to get them from the same place. She has awful taste and the amount of money she spends on all this stuff is obscene. Don’t get me wrong I love a bit of designer but this woman won’t have anything but, she’s such a stuck up cunt, yes she’s got a beautiful house and they are obviously very well off but can he really say she’s happy? Her husband seems to be nothing but a bully.
It’s ALL FAKE not a single item is genuine don’t be fooled. That’s why the page keeps getting closed down because it’s all replica items x

Watching her talk on her stories, making excuses and then complaining YET AGAIN about the service at the hotel disgusted me! Going on about how covid is “just a cold”…. Vulnerable people can still become seriously ill!!!
It’s the way she was like well you still have to wear a mask at the airport and on the plane and then went on to say ‘well I caught it on the plane or at the airport’. That just proves the masks aren’t working! And saying it like it made it ok that she chose not to test! It’s like she was saying well that’s where I caught it so why shouldn’t I return the favour. She’s unbelievable, absolutely so far up her own arse that she fails to see why people are calling her out! Yes we all have to get on with our lives but we also have to be responsible if we think we have got it!

What the fuck are those outfits she’s been trying on today 🤢
Also, was it necessary for her to post videos of the dog with a decapitated rabbit for fucks sake?!

• Haha