Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
I can’t be the only one who’s taking great pleasure in the fact that they’ve spent a ton of money to basically be miserable for two weeks or so 😂 It’s whinge, whinge, whinge with her isn’t it, wants to be treated like royalty. You can bet your life that the Hotel staff aren’t going above and beyond for this narcissistic pair because they’re so entitled and rude. Also love how when she’s slagging the Hotel/Staff off in the morning’s her voice is all hushed, not quite the billy big bo€$ocks she likes to believe she is.

Reactions: 7

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
I found this account through Mrs FTB’s Daughter in law Gemma Ireland, who in her own right has become unbearable over the last six months!

Why does Mrs FTB speak likes she on a delay? And what’s with the lack of blinking?
I’ll never understand why people are so proud of their bodies that they’ve literally paid for rather than doing it the hard way as much as is possible and then god forbid, learning to love yourself as you are. At the age of fifty I find the whole tummy tuck saga rather pathetic and cringe.

The whole family just shows that it really is true, you can’t buy class.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

LoXLo

VIP Member
I see the Daughter in law has been reading here, the miserable one with the kids that she can’t cope with or even tolerate most of the time. Hilarious how these Insta Huns love to call us out for being sad and mentally unstable, when in reality most of us enjoy this site as a little lighthearted, straight talking fun, in a world which is all too censored these days. Yet she’s the muppet who’s sat on her arse taking time out of her miserable little life to read a thread about her self obsessed, vulgar, racist parents in law 🤣 and as for being mentally unstable, this one is on the brink of a complete mental breakdown, constantly whining about her life, and begging for likes on her ‘business page’ 🙈
Makes me laugh when they say they don’t care then proceed to write a long paragraph about the thread :LOL:

• Haha

Beckz1205

VIP Member
Doesn’t look like the groom cried or got emotional when he saw her coming down the aisle either, I know that doesn’t matter and not all grooms do but she hired a second videographer to capture that moment and was sharing memes about grooms crying and he just looked like he was waiting for a bus.

• Haha

Janne1

I’m surprised Gemma doesn’t have her own thread! Maybe it’s just me but I find her far too much, really opinionated and if people don’t agree with her opinion they surely have to be wrong.
I understand what she went through with her daughter is awful, really awful. But there’s an edge to her, her replies on questions I just don’t like. Like no one could possibly understand anything because they haven’t been through what she has (regardless of their own struggle)

This has probably come from the gender disappointment stuff. It’s a genuine thing and I think she’s being a bit mean not recognising that.

sorry to derail thread 🤣 just didn’t know where to put that mini rant!
I went through pretty similar to what Gemma did, 5 years ago and I find her so unbearable with it all. Like it’s never happened to anyone else and she has it worse. The way she writes too just agitates me. I wouldn’t wish for anyone to go through the loss of a child, but some people really use it in their favour and I feel she’s the worst person to have it happen to them because everything’s so over the top and it’s just something else to moan about or use for attention

• Heart
5C106CF6-2F03-42D9-A2D1-CAA5A9A7B241.png

Does a load of stories this morning saying she’s had messages saying she’s lucky to be in Dubai and shouldn’t moan when so many people are struggling and says that she totally understands and she’s sorry if she offended anyone. Then she posts this... what an absolute pair of cunts.

Hermione789

How is she liked on social media? Not only she chats absolute rubbish but sounds like she’s mid-taking-a-s**t

Yes I get we have to live with covid. But to deliberately NOT take a covid test because it will ruin the rest of your holiday can’t be justified by anything 😒

That whole family needs a reality check. They ain’t god’s gifts…

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Ah I do love the Dubai holiday’s mean I’m guaranteed a daily does of cringe whilst I’m cleaning my kitchen 😂

cracks me up that they look forward to this time away so much that the first thing she does when they arrive is to story on Instagram. Utterly tragic.

• Haha
I've just watched her latest stories about how she's recovering and how uncomfortable she is and can't sleep blah blah blah she has CHOSEN to have surgery purely for vanity ffs! Apparently she's also not one for moaning 😂😂 I don't think I've ever seen anyone feel so entitled and spoilt in my life! She getting so irritating now!

I find it very odd that her daughter in the law was complaining the other day about how she couldn't afford a tumble dryer but these prize idiots are out buying more tacky crap! I'd much rather help my family out.

Side-note: the ugg's are awful but the boots are worse!!

Yaldnif

One of the worst accounts on Insta, show everything, as long as it’s expensive, show things that should never be shown after tummy tuck, show elevator posts every night in Dubai detailing bags and shoes because bugger all else is designer, the voice, the awkwardness of her stories is ridiculous, unfollowed her a while ago as I just couldn’t take it........I always remember her post during the first lockdown saying her company were key-workers so she could go into the office, she works for Mr FTB, they do roadworks.......so no reason for her to travel to the office......work from home on paperwork. I could go on and on but I’m done......boring house, boring family, husband is a prick and well what can I say about her.......stop eating, save your money, ketones aren’t working, no more plastic surgery posts please 😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢

• Heart

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
The state of these two chavs splashing hundreds on tacky designer wear whilst their Son fleeces The Make a Wish Foundation for a new bedroom for their Grandson. Imagine having priorities like that.

• Angry
Reactions: 5

Beckz1205

VIP Member
She’s come on her stories moaning that she’s received abuse since posting her positive test and she’s taking a back seat from coming on stories! Stupid cow! She’s literally giving excuses as to why she didn’t do a test and claims it wasn’t irresponsible and she isn’t an irresponsible person as she had a nail appointment today and she hasn’t gone!!
Her and her husband are heinous human beings!

Last edited:

Mabels1986

So waltzing around the hotel spreading the virus, didnt take a test till they got home!!! infected god knows how many others on the plane. Selfish selfish pricks the pair of them 😡

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
This Woman is clearly not getting enough attention from her Husband, not surprising though, from the little I have seen of him it’s hard to imagine he could love anyone more than he loves himself! Prancing around in that hideous tie dye outfit flashing her saggy boobs and waiting for the ‘oh my god you look amazing’ messages. She is so cringe.

• Haha

Beckz1205

VIP Member
I’m just not convinced that they are the real deal.

just watched some unboxing videos of the bottega tire boots on YouTube and hers definitely seem fake. The bottega veneta on the box is in a raised black font. And there should be a white label detailing the size/style boot on the bottom of the box. There should be two dust bags inside and they should be wrapped in white paper. Not just in plastic bags…hahaha looks like it’s all for keeping up appearances with old Leather face…

Last edited:
  • Haha

Beckz1205

VIP Member
I think she’s become addicted to surgery at this point. And she’s still disgusting. All this surgery to look younger and she still looks like mutton dressed as lamb.