Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What the fuck are those outfits she’s been trying on today 🤢
Also, was it necessary for her to post videos of the dog with a decapitated rabbit for fucks sake?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

LoXLo

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when Mr FTB posted the CCTV her shouting at a delivery guy because he wouldn’t bring the washing machine (I think) they ordered into their house during covid times.
I can imagine they’re behaving just like that to the hotel staff. They’re rude and entitled! I’m loving that they paid thousands to be treated like the normal people they are, you’re not royalty love!

Reactions: 5

LoXLo

VIP Member
She’s still throwing her dummy out the pram. You got called out because you were behaving like a miserable entitled prick, get over it.

D600F95B-0DBF-4AC4-ABB0-80F5B609AAFA.jpeg

Reactions: 4

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Anyone else sick of hearing about the wedding? Weve had to endure it ever since Gemma got engaged and just know its going to go on for months now 🙄.
Cant believe Gemma doesnt have her own thread on here!!
Same, I’m shocked she hasn’t already, it’s a shame because at the beginning I liked Gemma, I found her quite down to earth. But after the engagement she very quickly became unbearable, I then discovered her boyfriend’s side of the family and it became very apparent that if she liked them then she must be a bit of an idiot!

DebbieF

VIP Member
What the fuck are those outfits she’s been trying on today 🤢
Also, was it necessary for her to post videos of the dog with a decapitated rabbit for fucks sake?!
Speechless, somebody doesn't get enough attention at home 🤔 then on holiday she gets attention for all the wrong reasons 🤣😂

Honestly someone needs to have a word with her, those clothes are far too young for her and her body shape.

My friend is 61, has a size 8 figure and looks fab in a bikini. She sure as hell wouldn’t wear any of those clothes that she has just shown us and she is tiny. She’s trendy and dresses fab but is mindful that she’s not 30 anymore.

Beckz1205

VIP Member
I can bet no-one is messaging her asking about those tacky coloured bear necklaces. Her style is horrendous.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
I was thinking that! The way they went on about it, I thought it was going to be some glamorous affair and it seemed pretty standard. Her dress was quite plain, the bridesmaids dresses (were they white?) the groom looked like he hadn’t groomed himself (he could have had a hair trim and a shave). And then you’ve got the monster of the ball dressed in black!
Yes the grooms hair bugged me beyond belief, if my husband had of shown up to our wedding without a fresh trim I’d have jilted him at the alter 🤣

• Haha

Beckz1205

VIP Member
I couldn’t believe it when she was moaning about the box and said she was going to complain, to then find out they’re fakes!!! The audacity!

2AC2EC54-75B2-4D59-BA5B-F5BA21007595.png

I mean look at the box… the label isn’t even in the centre and looks like it’s been stuck on with a pritt stick!!

she’s always showing off with what she’s bought and they’re always expensive brands, nothing high street and we find out she’s buying fakes online!! Hahaha

• Haha

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
You can just imagine the state of these two rocking up to the campsite thinking they’re gods gift 😂

It really is true, you can’t buy class can you. Although you might have thought she could stretch to a good moisturiser for that leather handbag skin of hers and he might have invested in a bra for those moobs jiggling around under his T-shirt’s!

• Haha

DebbieF

VIP Member
It’s the stories I find odd, eyes wide open, no blinking, I feel I need to wind her up as she is permanently on a go slow.

The shopping hauls where she felt the need to show us the bralet’s from M & S, honestly I don’t need to see your underwear; leave that to the youngsters.

Her clothes choices are not always appropriate for a 50+ woman, sometimes we have to accept that we are getting order and those days are now gone.

Did anyone see the caravan stories from Somerset, she was filming him and he had his hands in the pockets of his jogging bottoms; it looked as if he was playing pocket billiards while he held his bottoms up. Just so wrong 😆

wingingit_

Covid positive as predicted. They probably blamed those poor hotel staff for being ill whilst they were there as well 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry

Shesaidwhat

This one won’t last long until she’s back posting pics and videos of her mish mash wedding and heart attack inducing meals but I’d be willing to bet that this ‘break’ from Instagram has something to do with reading about herself here though #paranoia
I think she'll come back with a pregnancy announcement in a few months.

Mabels1986

What a joke giving that room to these too entitled twats. Unless they were fed up of them moaning so did it to shut them up 🤣

Hermione789

Thought she was staying off insta 🤣 lasted 2 days
Just “quickly popped on” to show off the tacky freebies she got…
Why can’t she talk in a normal speed and without gauging her eyes out constantly… it just seems so fake and unnatural

• Haha

Helen1273

Something is obviously missing in her life, money doesn’t buy happiness. She is very materialistic and what the hell did she look like in those outfits!🤣🤣

• Haha