Mrs Bavington #9 Letโ€™s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house looks like it stinks of wet dog and mr Bav looks musty all the time ๐Ÿคฎ bet they stink of fags and coffee

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Mr Bavs hairy belly๐Ÿ™„ as we were reminiscing about Bavs old meals I thought I'd post a few of my favourites
One looks like a vagina
One looks like leather
The other like tit
Shiiiiiit that is a vag ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus, her nails are in an awful state! With or without polish! They look weak and thin without the polish and then you'd think the amount of times she's painted them she would be good! ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 5
No one:

Not a SINGLE person on the planet:

Bav: โ€˜For those asking, hereโ€™s the nail polish I usedโ€™

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No one asked about it because THEY LOOK tit.

Honestly I did my own nails over lockdown (as soon as salons reopened I was straight back there) and got pretty good at doing them. How does she do hers all the time and they still look that tit!?

Reactions: 6
No one asked about it because THEY LOOK tit.

Honestly I did my own nails over lockdown (as soon as salons reopened I was straight back there) and got pretty good at doing them. How does she do hers all the time and they still look that tit!?
I'm a nail tech and yes they look like shite. They are laughable, what grinds my gears is she has a whole highlights section on how to do your nails...or as I call it, how not to do your nails ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm not one to normally spread rumours. But this one was too good ๐Ÿ˜‚
So a few people on the school grounds have been discussing (not sure where it came from, some are close to Bav)
That she's getting rather close to another male SW Instagrammer.
Apparently she's told a couple of people how they talk constantly.

Not sure how true it is. But that's what I'm hearing on the grapevine ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So a few people on the school grounds have been discussing (not sure where it came from, some are close to Bav)

Reactions: 11

Well don't just leave us hanging. Spill the tea! Who is Mr Slimming World?

Please let it be sw_kirk ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ (he has his own thread on here if you donโ€™t know him)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I'm afraid all I know it's another male slimming worlder. I don't keep up with other accounts I don't know haha.

• Haha
Please let it be sw_kirk ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ (he has his own thread on here if you donโ€™t know him)
Was it him she posted a conversation with the other day on her stories?

Although looking at SW kirks profile, I don't think it was him. It was a bearded guy she posted about

Reactions: 2
Was it him she posted a conversation with the other day on her stories?

Although looking at SW kirks profile, I don't think it was him. It was a bearded guy she posted about
i donโ€™t remember seeing anything on her stories, sorry. Although if I did, it wasnโ€™t kirk, if that helps ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.