Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmashAndDash

Unfortunately I live near to butternut bav…this is such a selfish, narcissistic post. There was a multi car RTC this evening which involved several police, ambulances, fire engines and at least 2 helicopters. So sorry queen bav that this made your journey home a bit longer - at least you fucking made it home tonight!!:mad:

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Hatefake

VIP Member
Maybe in her town they base it on how old you look or what age group your hair do belongs to, rather than actual age 😂😂

How has she had the vaccine when the NHS website says you need to be 38+ or in one of the other categories 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Karliz

VIP Member
Wants to start planning Christmas 2021 after last year's shit show, did see most of her family?did she have plenty to eat and drink? A safe warm roof over her and her children's head? Plenty of presents?financial security? If she answered yes to any of these then Fuck right off Bav you gurning piece of burnt butternut squash.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Her big toe toe nails gross me out! I’d imagine you can hear her coming, they probably tap on the (dirty) lino 🤢
She has terrible tusks and terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

She's like a human Gruffalo 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
At first i thought they were wallpapering with all that fucking wrapping paper she bought 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

barryjones

VIP Member
I'm so annoyed by that post. She's so desperate for attention/engagement that she's using her kids medical issue as content. Fucking disgusting.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - these kids will need therapy when they're older.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

skintsocks

VIP Member
She is an absolute disgrace. That poor child only has one thing to be embarrassed about and that's who his mother is. Shame on her. A face for Radio and a personality for the bin.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Lifeofastepmum

I find it disgusting she’s shared that about him, on her public page with the whole of the PTA following her and parents from school lurking ... shes setting him up to be bullied and that’s not on.
Maybe her parenting, emotional neglect and probably him feeling unwanted may contribute to his bed wetting issues aswell ... i mean they go to bed at 6:30pm and are probably left until the next morning as she’s probably too lazy to take him a few time in the night ,so no wonder !

Reactions: 19

skintsocks

VIP Member
Makes you wonder why they post all these things to then tell anyone who comments that they don’t want to talk about it or it is nobody else’s business. Don’t post then!

Fanaff

VIP Member
The funniest thing is how she posts, expecting everyone to be all “wow look at your hair” and really everyone is...

• Haha