Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7 baskets of washing to put away? How long has she left it? 😂
I dont even own that many baskets

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
7 baskets of washing to put away? How long has she left it? 😂
I dont even own that many baskets
She put a post on FB about it with a stupid gunning face , about 3hrs ago & not 1 comment, like or otherwise 🤣

No-one is interested love 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like one of those ghoulish faces you see on the top of church pillars 😱 They are called Grotesques.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not doing slimming world anymore, no point in punting jd seasonings, iceland slimming world meals etc what can I do? tag local pet food suppliers in the hope of a freebie it's expensive having 2 dogs🙄

Reactions: 6
Not doing slimming world anymore, no point in punting jd seasonings, iceland slimming world meals etc what can I do? tag local pet food suppliers in the hope of a freebie it's expensive having 2 dogs🙄
Probably feeds the dogs more than her poor kids

Reactions: 3
So now she wants the new cricut 🙄
I bought one earlier this year before they announced the new one. The new one doesn't do that much more and she has the most expensive model too so why the hell does she need a new one.
Seriously why does she waste so much money on stuff when she could sort that house out instead. Or maybe do something g nice with her kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Anyone else think she looks psychopathic in that picture of her holding the blood. Reminds me of something from silence of the lambs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't even say that her food posts looked like the leftovers in my caddy, because she genuinely has this amazing ability to make everything look disgusting. If we could now have a reprieve from the yellow teeth, I'd be quite grateful. And from her husband because he's also minging. And her hallway. I'm guessing she fulfils some kind of quota at Sainsburys because honestly I wouldn't want to buy anything she's even breathed near.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So now she wants the new cricut 🙄
I bought one earlier this year before they announced the new one. The new one doesn't do that much more and she has the most expensive model too so why the hell does she need a new one.
Seriously why does she waste so much money on stuff when she could sort that house out instead. Or maybe do something g nice with her kids.
Actually think she must tit out money at this point!

Reactions: 1
Sorry but my 6 year old LG would refuse to wear that outfit - poor kid having to put up with bavs bad taste

3808472A-1C50-4C3D-9B6B-21FCD3043A46.jpeg

thought she was back posting her dinner…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.