Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest post about the signs of burnout. Bav you work part time and piss about in your craft room you ignorant twit. You don’t know what hard work is.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think most of us could tick a few of those boxes it's called life🙄 if she was that burnt out why is she up at silly o'clock crafting? looking forward to the father's day crap she comes up with😂 bet Chris is too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"Bag stinks of chicken and cheese" 😂
Who said that about her then?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Burn out ?? As if !! Does duck all in the house. Doesn’t feed her kids. Barely works and spends hours fannying around on some £300 crafting machine. She is deluded beyond words !,

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why you would see a £1 card, like the quote on it then spend god knows how many hours knocking up a tit replica when you get home?! She loves spending, is a quid too much to spend on someone else?

Reactions: 11
She's definitely been enjoying life without slimming world judging by the double and third chin forming.....no shame in putting weight on, just don't deny it and squeeze into clothes too tight bav!

Reactions: 5
I always find something slightly odd about adult women who describe themselves as "A Daddy's Girl".

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Can’t the child just have a pound shoved under a pillow?! Why all the Cricut farting around

Reactions: 7
Sharing her top cashback link and not mentioning the fact she gets a £30 bonus once each sign up reaches £10 in cash back shes such a sneaky twit

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.