Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s pulling a face on her stories about falling off the hubby’s bike, I can just imagine her now sending whoever it is selfies and doing what she thinks is her sexy ‘gurning’ face 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
It really annoys me when people go on and on about not watching Love Island like it makes them superior. Like, ok great you don’t watch it. But she can post her (tit) circuit creations and her obsessions. Bore off and text ya boyfriend Bav 😂

Reactions: 16
It really annoys me when people go on and on about not watching Love Island like it makes them superior. Like, ok great you don’t watch it. But she can post her (tit) circuit creations and her obsessions. Bore off and text ya boyfriend Bav 😂
Exactly lots of us have never watched it and don't feel the need to tell anyone, same with rather watch Adele at Wembley than England,personally I'd rather be outside with a nice glass of wine enjoying the sunshine than those 3 options and that's exactly what I'm doing. Soon be bedtime Bav.

Reactions: 7
Same with her going on about the football. Buzz off Bav, doesn’t make you cool or hip. Bet she was the one at school saying ‘I’m not like other girls’

Reactions: 8
Oh my gosh yes. I thought this exact same thing 😂
Umm Bav, think of all the things you watch that other people would say the same thing to?
I feel that way watching your stories love.

Reactions: 4
She could always clean her house if there is duck all on telly for her to watch 🤪🤪
She's too busy making vinyl labels for her cereal boxes. Oh, and for everything her family wear or touch. In case she forgets who they are presumably. L for Loverrrrr tonight (allegedly).

Edited to add that I bet she's picked him up when he's lurking at the yellow sticker section in work.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Personally I love a bit of Love Island!

She can't exactly try and climb on the superior high ground when her children aren't fed properly, the house is filthy and she's flirting with someone on Insta behind her Husbands back 🤣

Reactions: 7
If she doesn’t want to go to her parents’ she should let the kids and her husband go to enjoy the football and have some fun, and stay home herself and clean her dump of a house. That mirror was rank!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
If she doesn’t want to go to her parents’ she should let the kids and her husband go to enjoy the football and have some fun, and stay home herself and clean her dump of a house. That mirror was rank!
She didn't Want too miss out on free food.

• Haha
She would do anything than clean that disgusting hovel

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another ‘thank f it’s Friday’
Like it makes any difference to her work shy life.
lazy cow.

Reactions: 2
WTF is going on with her toes in her story? And why would a professional use that to promote her company?!

WTF is going on with her toes in her story? And why would a professional use that to promote her company?!
Her big toe toe nails gross me out! I’d imagine you can hear her coming, they probably tap on the (dirty) lino 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.