Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How self centred is she though ....

I cooked breakfast for everyone as they were asleep as it's MY BIRTHDAY ... bet they were all right pleased that she woke them up for some unidentified burnt speciality
God knows what time she was up expecting everyone else to be up. She said her kids get up at 8 at the latest so she was probably like a child up at 5am waiting to open her presents

Reactions: 7
How self centred is she though ....

I cooked breakfast for everyone as they were asleep as it's MY BIRTHDAY ... bet they were all right pleased that she woke them up for some unidentified burnt speciality
Probably pretending to be asleep to miss the grot she cooks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s slightly younger than me!! Genuinely thought she was in her forties. I cannot believe someone my age jizzes over G4 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She needs to get her priorities straight and buy her kids some new clothes that boy looks like a right scruff!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I've sung with G4 in my choir - she hasn't done that 🤣 and a none of us got as excited as she does!
It was quite funny as most of the audience had come to see the choir (we have quite a following and we did a half hour set before G4 came on 🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder if her children feel a bit miffed when they have the same clock cake year in, year out (because mum says it's tradition), and then they have to go with mum for her to choose the exact cake she'd like from the shops. I know homemade is lovely, but they probably want to be like their friends and have the latest design. I also don't know why it is, but the fact she labels everything including herself (on her clothes) is starting to really annoy me. She will be insufferable tomorrow.

She’s only 32???? Seriously? Genuinely thought she was an ‘older mum’. She certainly doesn’t look 32. 😮

Reactions: 9
I don’t know why but her stories have really pissed me off this morning... ‘day 2 of presents’ Most people would post a picture with their kids but not her, seems like Mother’s Day for her is just about the presents. Her birthday yesterday and Mother’s Day today I bet she’s loving being the centre of attention

• Sad
I don’t know why but her stories have really pissed me off this morning... ‘day 2 of presents’ Most people would post a picture with their kids but not her, seems like Mother’s Day for her is just about the presents. Her birthday yesterday and Mother’s Day today I bet she’s loving being the centre of attention
She's a selfish cow, everything is about her.
I'm just off to the cemetery to take flowers for my Mum, quietly and won't be posting it all over SM.
I wonder if those kids will leave home fairly young to get out of being manipulated and controlled so much 🤔

Reactions: 10
She has no fecking idea what Costco is. It’s not a massive shop. It’s a wholesaler. You can’t “just join and become a member” you either need to be self employed/a business or work in certain businesses (nhs/police etc)

Reactions: 1
She has no fecking idea what Costco is. It’s not a massive shop. It’s a wholesaler. You can’t “just join and become a member” you either need to be self employed/a business or work in certain businesses (nhs/police etc)
They do "normal" memberships that anyone can have too. They're about £30 a year though so you'd have to have a big family and do a lot of bulk buying for it to be worth it. Guess it would be right up her street with the bulk buying!

Reactions: 2
- How much processed tit has she bought?!?
- They take a packet of crisps AND a packet of biscuits in their school packed lunch 😳
- Oh my days she knows what katsu curry is wow however it’s for the microwave there’s a shock.
- 48. FORTY EIGHT bloody cream eggs?!
- costco sushi - essential shopping 🤔
- she’s really trying to prove they eat foods other than precut rolls 😂😂
- why does she keep saying “I think they are...” she has the receipt ffs
- Erin wants croissants so she buys 30 pastries
- the kids don’t don’t love bagels do they?
- why can’t she say Emmeline? she buys books that are aesthetically pleasing
- she is giving her son ladies socks 😳🤔 also don’t buy dkny socks and they won’t be £10 (Asda 5 pairs £2)
- her kids are washing their hands a lot. Does she think no one else is washing their hands?
- oh my god more shite crap for their walks. She could just walk you don’t have to take food with you
- yeah don’t fill your car with essentials like your clothes, fill it with snacks when you go on holiday 😂😂
- whey powder for kenny?? Erm wtf no wonder he’s put timber on if he’s drinking that every day, eating crap and not exercising more than a bike ride of a Saturday morning 🤷🏼‍♀️

she’s an actual twit

I’ve just had a look on their membership and for the individual membership it says you have to be a current or retired employee of certain jobs it’s a lot of professions but membership isn’t open to all you have to “qualify” to be able to be a member.

I stand corrected anyone can have an online membership however half their stuff isn’t available online 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m really confused! Bav does love a Costco hoarding trip but I think this is the wrong thread as those aren’t her kids or husbands names!

Reactions: 3
I’m really confused! Bav does love a Costco hoarding trip but I think this is the wrong thread as those aren’t her kids or husbands names!
Ignore everything I’ve posted I replied to another thread and it’s ended up on here!! X

I’ve deleted the post. Sorry No idea how it happens 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Firstly I cannot get over the fact she's 32, she looks 48. More inspiration never to take up smoking.

Acting like a child cos her family didn't make a big enough fuss over her PRE 8am. Grow up you dirty cow. You're an adult. Also whinging that she has to take her child (who seems lovely and not a bratty whiney child at all) to get her glasses fixed. Bet any amount of money she told the person at the opticians it's her birthday.

Oh good she got money, can't wait to see what else she buys to fill the empty void in her miserable soul.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Firstly I cannot get over the fact she's 32, she looks 48. More inspiration never to take up smoking.

Acting like a child cos her family didn't make a big enough fuss over her PRE 8am. Grow up you dirty cow. You're an adult. Also whinging that she has to take her child (who seems lovely and not a bratty whiney child at all) to get her glasses fixed. Bet any amount of money she told the person at the opticians it's her birthday.

Oh good she got money, can't wait to see what else she buys to fill the empty void in her miserable soul.
What adult is given money for a birthday?

Reactions: 7
The husband looks like a hillbilly.... the poor kids look scared of them, so timid bless them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.