Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really doesn’t see what a massive twit she is does she?! I’m pretty sure replacing the tiles would cost less than new windows, flooring and building a new room you selfish cow
Exactly. We do 1 room at a time. Not cheap so it lasts and we complete it. Her whole house is just clutter. Looks like the shop attached to the local tip where people take all their cast off tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
*I hope doh! My sausage fingers and this phone isn't a good combo 🙄
Exactly. We do 1 room at a time. Not cheap so it lasts and we complete it. Her whole house is just clutter. Looks like the shop attached to the local tip where people take all their cast off tit.
gosh. You’ve got it in one. But our tip shop is better organised and less crammed. I will never undertand how she can live in such a hovel. I’ve unfollowed what does she add to her followers lives?? Ummmmm. Nothing!!!

Reactions: 3
Oh look its her birthday, apparently she's 32 but from her post she sounds like a 10 year old. Who posts what they have been given for their birthday at that age? I might post a picture of a handmade cake or card from my kids at the end of the day but I wouldn't post all ny presents for everyone to see what a grabby bi*ch I am.
More money from Mummy and Daddy too. God she annoys me. I've lost both my parents and had lost my mum by her age yet she acts like a toddler. Yet she gets upset because she's having a birthday in lockdown like everyone else has had.
She's got to go out essential shopping for her birthday cake too 🙄, cos she wasn't out shopping in Asda a couple of days ago or work in a bloody supermarket. I bet she'll be even worse tomorrow for Mother's Day.

Reactions: 14
She’s a weird concoction of looking 20 years older than she is .. but acting 20 years younger .. there will never be any hope for old butternut

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She hasn't been to work for a while
I think she's been told off and been told not to post about work on her social media.
She posted a lunch box yesterday so I'm wondering if she was actually working her mere 4 hours and that was her way of showing she's at work

Reactions: 6
She is 32 years old and a mother of 2 and she still expects people to make a big deal out of her birthday 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m the same age and have a child and my birthday is and has been since I was about 21, just another day! Even more so since I’ve had a child! Why does she think everyone should make a massive fuss over her and she shouldn’t have to make breakfast or bring her child to get her glasses fixed so the poor thing can see properly again 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Why does she think everyone should make a massive fuss over her and she shouldn’t have to make breakfast or bring her child to get her glasses fixed so the poor thing can see properly again 🤷🏻‍♀️
Because she feels like she is the child, thanks to her parents. She thinks she should be treated like thw queen which means her craft room any any other wishes come before the kids and the family.

Reactions: 8
She reminds me of my SIL who carries on like this whenever it's her birthday.
Even worse than Bav as SIL is 47!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is 32 years old and a mother of 2 and she still expects people to make a big deal out of her birthday 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m the same age and have a child and my birthday is and has been since I was about 21, just another day! Even more so since I’ve had a child! Why does she think everyone should make a massive fuss over her and she shouldn’t have to make breakfast or bring her child to get her glasses fixed so the poor thing can see properly again 🤷🏻‍♀️
My partner is 25 today and we both have had loads of work to do (I'm a teacher, he’s a student paramedic) so we’ve had a nice breakfast and presents then got on with our day in front of our laptops 😂

Reactions: 9
Shes got the same pjs my kids got me I'm sooo gutted😒😒😒 bleeping bav and hinch get right on my nerves

Reactions: 7
How self centred is she though ....

I cooked breakfast for everyone as they were asleep as it's MY BIRTHDAY ... bet they were all right pleased that she woke them up for some unidentified burnt speciality

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.