Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she may well have been told off for having an open Facebook & slagging off customers.

what’s more likely is now all the schools are open she can quit her key worker role as no risk of having to spend time with the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She infuriates me. How can she not see the problem with showing off her constant spending but at the same time showing her hovel of a house and her kids awful wrecked shoes. She's so aggro too if anyone even points anything out she's all block block be kind. duck off you woman.

If I had a following on insta and wanted to recommend a good budget bra, I would simply take a photo of it ON THE HANGER and tell people where they could buy it. No one needs to see my tits, even though my room is considerably tidier than hers. We all know what a bra looks like on.

Reactions: 12
The wrapping paper shop looked like Asda, I thought it was funny she’d be in Asda if she works in Sainsbury’s, maybe she has left 🤔

Reactions: 4
She’s left the dirty shoe message on there a while!! Hoping for her minions to jump to her defence maybe? Hasn't really worked!

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion
Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So she’s purchased new flooring for her craft room 🤦🏻‍♀️ Every room in that house is tit, she’s been there 2 years and not bothered to decorated or redo any of the rooms. She moaned about the crap bathroom to the point of begging yet the amount she’s spent on herself and her craft room could have paid for a new bathroom!
she really has no self respect......her house needs a bloody good clean as well and decorating throughout 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread Suggestion

Happy Birthday Sang By G4, Put Food On Your Kids Plates Instead Of Buying New Floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why would you do garage renovations for a tit crafts (hoarding) room when your kitchen looks like that. This woman hasn’t got her priorities straight at all.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.