Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And mine. They seem to be timid kids Connie and the boy, do you think they're scared of her?
Probably are scared of them both her clip of Connie tied to a railing
Why film it? Why post it? Why do it in the first place?
They are a right pair of wankers🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Probably are scared of them both her clip of Connie tied to a railing
Why film it? Why post it? Why do it in the first place?
They are a right pair of wankers🙄
I thought this!
However, these are the parents that decided to wake up their sleeping kids by screaming at them and filming it so nothing surprises me.
Pair of stinking cunts

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Should never be parents. They are the epitome of entitled self indulgent cunts. She is a disgrace of a mother. Only did it because its probably what mummy and daddy wanted her to do. Feeding 2 growing children crackers or pancakes for tea, absolute bonkers. No wonder they have growth issues. Vile, disgusting, ugly, woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder what Bavs childhood was like in terms of food, clearly she has some eating issues and I wonder if she was restricted as a child and is doing the same.

It is bonkers and for me boderes on abuse as they eat so little, she’s seen first hand what happens. Why on earth is she doing it to her kids.

She’s a very selfish person, her craft comes before the kids. Maybe they asked to go to grandmas for some attention.

Reactions: 6
I thought this!
However, these are the parents that decided to wake up their sleeping kids by screaming at them and filming it so nothing surprises me.
Pair of stinking cunts
Really?? Omg why did they do that. That's so cruel.

Reactions: 3
A year or two back, they were asleep in the back of the car, painful to watch. I think a few people said something as butternut teeth then did a story about the kids being fine etc etc
I think it was at that point I realised she’d do anything for the gram.
she’s horrid. What parent in their right mind does that to their children. Oh wait, the same that won’t offer A hot meal or similar after school because they ate a school dinner 6/7 hours ago 🙄 mean while she shoves her horse face with aslap up meal. She’s a twit. I’m pleased that they went to Their grandparents, despite breaking rules,hopefully they got fed their and treated and didn’t have to pick tit up in the back garden for 20p or whatever it is she pays them

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Bav letting the side down not giving us a laugh with a pic of her dinner tonight 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ahh poor Bav, 10 minutes early 🤷

Would you not get there a little earlier anyway, I'm always early for everything
And that flooring is hideous, more worried about doing her bloody craft room(garage) than she is the family home
Selfish cow

Reactions: 11
Ahh poor Bav, 10 minutes early 🤷

Would you not get there a little earlier anyway, I'm always early for everything
And that flooring is hideous, more worried about doing her bloody craft room(garage) than she is the family home
Selfish cow
Oh yes the flooring is because it benefits her it would be more beneficial for her to decorate or even just bloody clean her floors etc than worry about HER Craft room.

Reactions: 5
Begging for free flooring I see. Would be filthy and covered in tit in no time at all. Bet she gets it ‘gifted’ though. C*** !

Reactions: 7
Begging for free flooring I see. Would be filthy and covered in tit in no time at all. Bet she gets it ‘gifted’ though. C*** !
Can you imagine her in there fag in her hand, dogs all over the floor probably laying on whatever fabric she uses for the masks, in her filthy dressing gown 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Who's pissed on her roasted butternut today🙄clearly nobody's asked why her days been so bad so a couple of begs and off too bed she goes.
I hope she manages to beg Connie some new books too nice ones about fairy's and unicorns.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.