Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh she has given me the bleeping rage tonight. Nhs workers on their knees. Kids suffering mentally and emotionally and she's bothered about her twatty bleeping hair and her bday..... just duck off and label your minging house.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Most people haven't had a proper birthday, anniversary or anything special for a year, she acts like everything is a personal attack on her. She's pathetic
We’ve all had a lockdown birthday in our household and our wedding has been cancelled 3 times so bav can duck off being a selfish c***!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Wonder if she's had messages 😂
Normally posts stuff like this after someone on here has said they've message her 😂
That person would be me.

Posted that within less than a minute of blocking me.

She must have them saved on her phone ready for anytime someone sends her a message 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I haven't seen my 94 year old great nana for over a year now she has early onset dementia and is forgetting who I am due to the fact we cant see her regularly. And then theres people like bleeping Chavington moaning she can't have her roots done??? Fuming

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Entitled brat! Quick to moan about her birthday her anniversary but not worried about maybe doing something for the kids birthday that were in lockdown or seeing the grandad they all left alone in the lurch. Come easing she’ll be out for herself - lego hair change, gin at the pub etc. How Mr Bav puts up with her I do not know

That person would be me.

Posted that within less than a minute of blocking me.

She must have them saved on her phone ready for anytime someone sends her a message 😂
What did you say 🤣🤣

• Sad
Ahhhh woe is me about Boris announcement - whilst the country sees light at end of tunnel and a goal, bav sees something to moan about. Didn’t follow the rules the whole time and yet is pressed about her birthday. I think the longer she avoids the hairdresser the better considering her one is tit
Was just thinking I bet her hairs thinking thank duck for that 😆

• Haha
Ahhhh woe is me about Boris announcement - whilst the country sees light at end of tunnel and a goal, bav sees something to moan about. Didn’t follow the rules the whole time and yet is pressed about her birthday. I think the longer she avoids the hairdresser the better considering her one is tit
I reckon her hairdressers hates her, why else would you let that hair leave your salon?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Entitled brat! Quick to moan about her birthday her anniversary but not worried about maybe doing something for the kids birthday that were in lockdown or seeing the grandad they all left alone in the lurch. Come easing she’ll be out for herself - lego hair change, gin at the pub etc. How Mr Bav puts up with her I do not know

What did you say 🤣🤣
She's forgotten about her grandad, poor man

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She's a bleeping selfish twit. That screwed up face again, makes me sick. Notice how her first thought was 'MY hair', it's always all about her. I dunno why she's desperate to have it done it always looks shite after she's been anyway.

Now she's just gonna yell 'be kind' at anyone who points out she's being selfish/petty/superficial. Guess what Bav? Because you choose to post every element of your life on instagram, we're allowed to comment and have opinions and we're even allowed to DM you to tell you. Don't like it? Don't be a bleeping selfish prick so publicly then.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's a bleeping selfish twit. That screwed up face again, makes me sick. Notice how her first thought was 'MY hair', it's always all about her. I dunno why she's desperate to have it done it always looks shite after she's been anyway.

Now she's just gonna yell 'be kind' at anyone who points out she's being selfish/petty/superficial. Guess what Bav? Because you choose to post every element of your life on instagram, we're allowed to comment and have opinions and we're even allowed to DM you to tell you. Don't like it? Don't be a bleeping selfish prick so publicly then.
Let’s face it she’s on about her pissing hair coz it’s the only way she’s been affected by lockdowns she’s done anything she wants apart from that!
Days out kids in school even when she’s sat on her arse in her tit tip. 12 supermarket trips a week to stockpile more shite! She’s like a spoilt child coz she can’t get one thing she wants

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel like there isn’t a violin that is tiny enough for her and her bloody boring moaning; cannot stand the woman. GET OVER YOURSELF.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.