Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the bits around the edge are the spray painted spindles from that unit she butchered earlier

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why are they wearing poppies? Has she rehashed an old photo? Am I making a faux pas and missing something?

Reactions: 4
That photo looks like a Netflix serial killer family documentary

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Never mind people dying or people working 12-14 hour shifts to keep our hospitals functioning but let’s stop the world so Hannah Bav can get her mullet coloured and blow out her Birthday candles with family. You didn’t do follow the guidelines last year so don’t pretend you will be this time round 🥱

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Ahhhh woe is me about Boris announcement - whilst the country sees light at end of tunnel and a goal, bav sees something to moan about. Didn’t follow the rules the whole time and yet is pressed about her birthday. I think the longer she avoids the hairdresser the better considering her one is tit

Reactions: 14
Never mind people dying or people working 12-14 hour shifts to keep our hospitals functioning but let’s stop the world so Hannah Bav can get her mullet coloured and blow out her Birthday candles with family. You didn’t do follow the guidelines last year so don’t pretend you will be this time round 🥱
She looks like she's just been dug up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Most people haven't had a proper birthday, anniversary or anything special for a year, she acts like everything is a personal attack on her. She's pathetic

Reactions: 15

bleeping spoilt bleep...... !!!! Grow the duck up...... I can't see my best friend forever because she's passed away from COVID !!! God she's a brat !!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.