Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What annoys me about her is that a few months ago she was telling people to get over the fact they couldn’t get married. And that they could get married at any time. As someone who has had to rearrange my wedding multiple times it really fucked me off. Does she honestly think people give a duck about her stupid birthday. She needs a reality check

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She is a vile , horrible , entitled witch. She blocked me when I called her out of one of her early posts re the original lock down and how pissed off SHE was about it. What amazes me is that she STILL hasn’t learnt !!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What annoys me about her is that a few months ago she was telling people to get over the fact they couldn’t get married. And that they could get married at any time. As someone who has had to rearrange my wedding multiple times it really fucked me off. Does she honestly think people give a duck about her stupid birthday. She needs a reality check
Yep, me too. Absolute bleeping rage reading this. I had a cry when I heard the four stages. Can finally see light on the horizon.

Reactions: 8
God, I can't stand her, she fucks me right off everytime I see that pathetic childish gurn, she needs a slap honestly I don't know how she hasn't already had one.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just shows what a miserable, selfish cow she is. We have been in lockdown or under restrictions for nearly a whole year. She can’t just think “thank duck this is nearly over and we have a plan” she instead manages to throw a hissy fit as she won’t get a birthday. Boo-bleeping-hoo Bav. She just looks like a spoilt cow as usual, how she has any friends is beyond me (spoiler, I doubt she does 😂)

Reactions: 6
She must be the most despicable, opinionated, ridiculous, entitled and frankly stupid person on Instagram. ( and I even include fopperholic in this!)

Reactions: 5
I bet she's had no end of hate mail for those posts. Quite rightly too! Horrible woman.

I bet she's had no end of hate mail for those posts. Quite rightly too! Horrible woman.
I'm getting fed up of her and everyone else going on about the *plan* .

Yes, it does sound hopeful and promising and I know so many people are holding on to that and are busily making plans to meet up with friends, have a family get together etc but I'm personally going to carry on as I am now and sit tight ....

Just see what happens. We all know things can change really quickly so I'm not throwing any caution to the wind just yet to then be disappointed once again.

Yes of course I have things I'd like to do but for now I'm sitting tight a bit longer, keeping safe but also everything crossed that it all works out well for everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think people are just happy to potentially have a way out of this (apart from Bav, obv). I’ve really struggled with this last lockdown as it has felt relentless, so the chance of having something to look forward to has given me a boost. I’m realistic though, and won’t make plans until it is likely to go ahead.

Reactions: 9

Yes, it does sound hopeful and promising and I know so many people are holding on to that and are busily making plans to meet up with friends, have a family get together etc but I'm personally going to carry on as I am now and sit tight ....

Just see what happens. We all know things can change really quickly so I'm not throwing any caution to the wind just yet to then be disappointed once again.

Yes of course I have things I'd like to do but for now I'm sitting tight a bit longer, keeping safe but also everything crossed that it all works out well for everyone
The point is, Bav wouldn’t be happy with anything unless she got to call up Boris, tell him what she wants us to do and when and then get to parade it on social media. She wouldn’t care if care homes allowed visitors never again if it meant she got her birthday! Of course we have to be cautious and follow the current rules otherwise it won’t happen, but Bav is just a miserable old cow that sucks the fun out of anything and everything unless it’s exactly as she wants it.

Reactions: 12

That's exactly what I'm doing too. No way could I be so selfish to moan when so many people I know work for the NHS or have lost people due to covid. This is our reality for now so we just have to go with the flow and do what we can, when we can. We all have to help each other. I've had 2 holidays cancelled and I haven't bothered attempting to re-book yet. Maybe I should have put up some long winded posts about how tit my life is 😄

Bav is a bleeping knob, happy to make money out of the pandemic by making masks to sell but is first to moan and stamp her feet when things are not to her liking. Typical helmet head!

• Heart
Hannah bab , I can confirm from knowing who you are that everyone’s assumptions on tattle are indeed correct.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Also she's a bleeping grown adult who has kids and is still more concerned about her birthday. It's pathetic.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.