Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What sort of person films a video of their garage in their dressing gown mid afternoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The headband makes her look more hideous than she already does and she's now spray painting a wooden dresser, she hasn't got a clue about anything

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The headband makes her look more hideous than she already does and she's now spray painting a wooden dresser, she hasn't got a clue about anything
Probs won’t clean and sand it first or prime it. She isn’t even using proper wood work paint. It’s going to be streaky and lumpy but it will look just right in her tit hole of a kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope she's not putting it in her kitchen🙄 and it's going in the craft studio as she likes to call it

Reactions: 1
Why???!!! I just showed my husband the before and after pictures and he’s so confused why you would do that to a lovely piece of furniture!

Reactions: 4
Does she not have the bottom part of the dresser? What is she going to stand that on?
And why would you spray paint it or paint it pink. There are so many lovely paints out there and ideas for upcycling dressers, never once have I seen a suggestion to spray paint furniture bright pink. It could have looked so nice.
Do you think she'll be labelling those drawers before they dry 🤔

They took the time off during half term to spend time with the kids and so far all we've seen is the kids locked indoors whilst they're outside

Also notice again, it was just her and Connie shopping again.
Always separated doing genderised things

• Sad
Reactions: 8
They took the time off during half term to spend time with the kids and so far all we've seen is the kids locked indoors whilst they're outside

Also notice again, it was just her and Connie shopping again.
Always separated doing genderised things
Did you notice the way Connie looked 6 going on 16 Bav won't know what's hit her in a few years😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did you notice the way Connie looked 6 going on 16 Bav won't know what's hit her in a few years😂
God when those kids are teens she’ll have her work cut out for her
Bet poor Austin still won’t have gone to the dentist

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I had a paid sponsorship with a company, I’d be embarrassed to tag them into that.

What do JD Seasonings gain from “working” with her? Iv used them before but wouldn’t again, cheaper to buy your own herbs etc but this wouldn’t make me want to shop with them again!

Puts me off!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.