Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also she's a bleeping grown adult who has kids and is still more concerned about her birthday. It's pathetic.
Yep wasn't arsed about her kids birthdays... oh yeah because she still broke rules etc
Her posts are hilarious... be kind etc etc yet she couldn't be kind at all.

Reactions: 7
I am a paramedic. This last year has been horrific. Yet this absolute troll is worried about HER hair and HER birthday. And let’s face it she will carry on regardless anyway !!

Reactions: 16
Thing is a few months ago she was pissed off at people whos weddings had to be cancelled because she thought they was moaning about it. WED-DING! They have more right to be annoyed at that than the day you and that slob of a husband got married. Or your already tit hair to get shitter! She's an absolute moron. I hope she gets covid, she deserves nothing less. Maybe then she might not be a self centred prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thing is a few months ago she was pissed off at people whos weddings had to be cancelled because she thought they was moaning about it. WED-DING! They have more right to be annoyed at that than the day you and that slob of a husband got married. Or your already tit hair to get shitter! She's an absolute moron. I hope she gets covid, she deserves nothing less. Maybe then she might not be a self centred prick.
Your tit hair to get shitter 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
If anyone has benefitted from covid it's Bav she's making and selling masks, she got a job when the supermarkets were desperate for staff, abused her key worker status to keep her kids at school.

Reactions: 16
Shes almost 40,why is she bothered about birthdays. I stopped caring after 21
She's only 31.
But your point still stands about birthdays 😂
She is a child though and acts like one. Why wouldn't she get excited about a day that she's centre of attention. That's Bav all over.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She's only 31.
But your point still stands about birthdays 😂
She is a child though and acts like one. Why wouldn't she get excited about a day that she's centre of attention. That's Bav all over.
Jeeze, only 31! She looks so haggard and thats not though hard work or stress 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s all on the other threads 🤣 but literally every assumption of her is true, she’s extremely delusional
I do love real life insight! I like to think I’m a good judge of character so the people who I think are knobs on insta are likely to be knobs in real life, this confirms that thank you!

Reactions: 8
I'm sure she's only 31 haha.

Selfish Bav strikes again... not meant to be meeting up with people just yet.
You can go for a walk/exercise with one other person outside your household. I’m no fan but she isn’t doing anything wrong by doing this.

Reactions: 10
You can meet one other person but what they were recommending (not that many have followed this rule) is that you exercise from your home and not travel to somewhere..... ie unnecessary/non-essential travel....... and not out of your area......

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.