Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
They’ve been there about 18months I think. You wouldn’t know 😂

No, it looks like it already had door and windows by that hole. Unless your in a listed building or a flat you wouldn’t need permission and you can do as you wish with a room in your house, sex dungeons on your dining room 😂

I think it’s awful that she’s happy to spend time and money on this but won’t on her bathroom or kitchen that both look awful!
And won't buy her children beef for dinner as it's too expensive and feeds them pancakes and ice cream for tea because they have a hot dinner at school....

• Sad
Reactions: 15

rhc92

Chatty Member
Most people haven't had a proper birthday, anniversary or anything special for a year, she acts like everything is a personal attack on her. She's pathetic

Reactions: 15
But Chris did cook chilli tonight and Bav says there's plenty of leftovers. I can't believe she doesn't give her kids a dinner. Pancakes or crackers?? And then she has a hot dinner later. That's just wrong isn't it??

Reactions: 14

swipe_up

VIP Member
22E134D2-7440-4CA2-BC05-49344A82B758.png

“a scruff today”errrr when don’t you?

all that shite in the background is making me heave 😂

rhc92

Chatty Member
Fuck off Bav you’re a no one. Also didn’t most of Caroline Flack’s family say it was the court case more than anything that pushed her over the edge? Also, Jessie from little mix had to deal with the most horrendous trolls, us talking about how she lives in a shit hole, sits on her ass all day and overcooks her food isn’t anything. Especially as that’s the image she is portraying!

• Heart

GossBoss

VIP Member
Oooh, touchy touchy ....
Says she who does spend alot of her time sat on her arse.
Thinks she's so high and mighty now she's working *up to 33hrs a week*
Bless her, she must be exhausted sitting at her till bleep bleep bleep the butternut squashes through

• Haha

Howdedode

Oh look its her birthday, apparently she's 32 but from her post she sounds like a 10 year old. Who posts what they have been given for their birthday at that age? I might post a picture of a handmade cake or card from my kids at the end of the day but I wouldn't post all ny presents for everyone to see what a grabby bi*ch I am.
More money from Mummy and Daddy too. God she annoys me. I've lost both my parents and had lost my mum by her age yet she acts like a toddler. Yet she gets upset because she's having a birthday in lockdown like everyone else has had.
She's got to go out essential shopping for her birthday cake too 🙄, cos she wasn't out shopping in Asda a couple of days ago or work in a bloody supermarket. I bet she'll be even worse tomorrow for Mother's Day.

Mungojerry&Rumpleteaser

Somebody should report her to her work place. They will have a social media policy in place and she fucked it right up
The thing is, you never know who knows who in any situation. I'm not saying I know plenty of people who can deal with her breach of social media policies or am I saying I would act on who I know. 😉
What I'm saying is she needs to be careful because one day she will be rude to the wrong person.

33 hours a week? Don't get me wrong if she can get away with working that much why not. I could but I don't see why I should rely on my partner when I have no reason to be at home any extra.
Also, those on furlough or lost their jobs didn't ask for that! I know people who lost their jobs through no fault of their own but are struggling to get more than part time hours in a job they are completely over qualified for, but they are working.
I'd get a cleaners job if I had to pay the bills but that's probably below her and let's face it she would be shit at it.
I've been furloughed for every lockdown, yes I'm extremely lucky and I never take that for granted, it's still only 80% of my wage so the budget has had to be cut down, but in that spare time I've volunteered, completed courses, decorated the house etc. Just because I'm furloughed doesn't mean I've done sweet fa.
Volunteered, getting people's prescriptions, food, now in the process of training up to help with the vaccines.
So fuck off bav, I'm doing more than what you'd do any day covid or no covid.

(Sorry for the rant)

• Heart

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
She's only 31.
But your point still stands about birthdays 😂
She is a child though and acts like one. Why wouldn't she get excited about a day that she's centre of attention. That's Bav all over.
Jeeze, only 31! She looks so haggard and thats not though hard work or stress 😂

• Haha

Cookiemonster83

Should never be parents. They are the epitome of entitled self indulgent cunts. She is a disgrace of a mother. Only did it because its probably what mummy and daddy wanted her to do. Feeding 2 growing children crackers or pancakes for tea, absolute bonkers. No wonder they have growth issues. Vile, disgusting, ugly, woman.

• Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Never mind people dying or people working 12-14 hour shifts to keep our hospitals functioning but let’s stop the world so Hannah Bav can get her mullet coloured and blow out her Birthday candles with family. You didn’t do follow the guidelines last year so don’t pretend you will be this time round 🥱

Fucking spoilt cunt...... !!!! Grow the fuck up...... I can't see my best friend forever because she's passed away from COVID !!! God she's a brat !!

• Sad

swipe_up

VIP Member
3425FA0E-F2D2-4C8E-A827-142975C32BE8.png
Oh Bav you’re not going to rip off someone else’s hard work and design are you?
Hypocrite

Mumoftoomany

Ugh she has given me the fucking rage tonight. Nhs workers on their knees. Kids suffering mentally and emotionally and she's bothered about her twatty fucking hair and her bday..... just fuck off and label your minging house.

• Heart

GossBoss

VIP Member
I bet she's had no end of hate mail for those posts. Quite rightly too! Horrible woman.
I'm getting fed up of her and everyone else going on about the *plan* .

Yes, it does sound hopeful and promising and I know so many people are holding on to that and are busily making plans to meet up with friends, have a family get together etc but I'm personally going to carry on as I am now and sit tight ....

Just see what happens. We all know things can change really quickly so I'm not throwing any caution to the wind just yet to then be disappointed once again.

Yes of course I have things I'd like to do but for now I'm sitting tight a bit longer, keeping safe but also everything crossed that it all works out well for everyone

• Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Hoarding much?
I really, really don't understand the logic of this woman ? Her house looks an absolute cluttered, bogging, dated mess yet she's outside in the garage sorting and tidying ? Her whole priorities are totally fucked up..... I'd much rather a clean, tidy, comfortable, nice inside my house and a shit tip of a garage (which is tbf actually how mine is at the moment).... than the other way round ! She really is a weird one !!

swipe_up

VIP Member
Lol that Cajun chicken is another one that cat threw up 🤢 why a Costco trip? Not really a necessity for the everyday person is it 🙄 it’s not like you need to go to Costco is it you don’t run a convenience store or a take out or have a huge family 😕 sounds like you’ve had a hard day love 🤦🏼‍♀️
Costco for a stock piling cunt sorry I mean key worker, did you know she’s a key worker, she’s a key worker, she’s not mentioned it but she’s a key worker

• Haha