Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybean79

VIP Member
I had a friend growing up who got free school meals at school so only ever got a sandwich for tea.
i know a lot of families can’t afford to have a hot meal in the evenings, but with Bav she can afford it, and makes her own hot meal, so there’s no excuse really, in my opinion 😊

Reactions: 13

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
She’s slightly younger than me!! Genuinely thought she was in her forties. I cannot believe someone my age jizzes over G4 😂

• Haha

Dearyme

Chatty Member
She's a fucking selfish twat. That screwed up face again, makes me sick. Notice how her first thought was 'MY hair', it's always all about her. I dunno why she's desperate to have it done it always looks shite after she's been anyway.

Now she's just gonna yell 'be kind' at anyone who points out she's being selfish/petty/superficial. Guess what Bav? Because you choose to post every element of your life on instagram, we're allowed to comment and have opinions and we're even allowed to DM you to tell you. Don't like it? Don't be a fucking selfish prick so publicly then.
Let’s face it she’s on about her pissing hair coz it’s the only way she’s been affected by lockdowns she’s done anything she wants apart from that!
Days out kids in school even when she’s sat on her arse in her shit tip. 12 supermarket trips a week to stockpile more shite! She’s like a spoilt child coz she can’t get one thing she wants

• Heart

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I’m all for kids helping out but I get my kids to do simple things like help set the table, put their clothes in the washing basket, make their beds and tidy up their toys. Sometimes they help me make lunch if I have lots of time to allow them to “help” 🤣 However cleaning up animal mess is a step too far, the woman is on her own planet if she thinks that’s appropriate for 6 year olds!

JH31

I’ve said it before but that cricut is completely wasted on her 🤦🏻‍♀️ Shitty Easter egg holders. Tat basically.

Birdyohseven

I cannot believe she is not making the kids tea!!! Just pancakes as they had a cooked diner at school?!?! It would’ve been minuscule portion.

lazy mare!

• Wow
  • Sad

Lifeofastepmum

Snob, egotistical, sponger, non self sufficient , two faced l, a cheater 😉 oh Yh golden Bav secured mr Bav whilst she was in a relationship

• Wow

swipe_up

VIP Member
Probably are scared of them both her clip of Connie tied to a railing
Why film it? Why post it? Why do it in the first place?
They are a right pair of wankers🙄
I thought this!
However, these are the parents that decided to wake up their sleeping kids by screaming at them and filming it so nothing surprises me.
Pair of stinking cunts

• Wow
  • Sad

JH31

When she calls herself and her friends gin wankers 🤮 koppaberg gin and fizzy pop doesn’t count bav.

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
Oooh, touchy touchy ....
Says she who does spend alot of her time sat on her arse.
Thinks she's so high and mighty now she's working *up to 33hrs a week*
Bless her, she must be exhausted sitting at her till bleep bleep bleep the butternut squashes through
Most likely sat on their arse jobless?
I'm sorry? Who didn't have a job for 5/6 years until the start of last year?
Cheeky cow!

Ah ohh UP TO 33 hours? So you mean you worked 33 hours one week and now that's what you say. You're still part time love.

• Heart

Hatefake

VIP Member
Children lead by example so how does she expect those children to do chores when she does bugger all. And expecting them to clear up animal mess is disgusting. She really is a dirty lazy cow. Kiddy chores should be things like dusting, helping with pegging out washing or tidying their rooms once a week. I’m in shock

Beanpop442

VIP Member
Literally spent £10 on bras but could pick up a pair of school shoes for the kids which I imagine are about £10?! Greeeeeedy cow!