Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lifeofastepmum

Ahhhh woe is me about Boris announcement - whilst the country sees light at end of tunnel and a goal, bav sees something to moan about. Didn’t follow the rules the whole time and yet is pressed about her birthday. I think the longer she avoids the hairdresser the better considering her one is shit

Reactions: 14

Birdyohseven

I wonder what bavs kids are having tonight. So last night it was Percy pancakes, tonight maybe a crisp sandwich? Cuppa soup? Obvs because they have a hot meal at school, the don’t need feeding properly at night.
Crisp sandwich is a bit much after having a hot meal at school..... maybe the crusts?

• Haha

swipe_up

VIP Member
Go where the kindness is 😂😂
Errr she’s such a miserable salty bitch so needs to practise what she preaches
Daft mare

as you’re reading Bav, stop bleaching your hair, stop burning butternut squash, no one is interested in your rip off cricut creations and I can not stress this one enough
CALL THE DENTIST ABOUT YOUR SONS TEETH
You’re welcome helmet head 😘

• Haha

barryjones

VIP Member
Silly fucking bitch. No one's allowed to judge her but she's LITERALLY judged a customer on her very public instagram and then just randomly slagged off people on furlough? She really is dim isn't she. Cannot hack it when someone takes her to task on it. I hope her store find out and have a word with her she needs taking down a peg or 6.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Yep and with a face like that, you can only conclude that she was a) easy b) the lights were off and c) despite b it was still from behind!
Jesus wept you wouldn't want those teeth anywhere near your old boy if you were a bloke would you? 🥴😳 I've seen what she can do to a butternut squash

• Haha
  • Sick

TruthTeller1036

VIP Member
The woman just angers me so much. I feel like if I ever met her I'd want to punch the shit out of her miserable face. My best friend has been furloughed for most the year as she is the manager of a bar and our bars only really stayed open for about a month here where I live? she absolutely hates it. She is so depressed about having to be furloughed and just how much worry it has caused her with the little wage she brings in. She is applying for any job she can find at the moment which is heartbreaking cause she absolutely loves her job and doesn't want to leave but with the ongoing pandemic can't afford to live on what she earns. She's expected to pay her rent and bills on about 250 a month. But you have people like Princess Dickhead here looking down their nose? She honestly deserves to be reported to sainsburys and I hope she loses her job because of it! Bring her back down to reality with a bump

• Heart

Fanaff

VIP Member
I remember when she was looking for houses (anyone remember the excel spreadsheet of addresses?!) she was torn between a new build that needed no work or her house she’s now in that needed work to make it perfect. 2 years later, what has she actually done?! It’s not through lack of money as she spends (on herself) hundreds and hundreds. It’s sheer laziness. She is so gross!

• Haha

swipe_up

VIP Member
“Totally forgot to take a picture of our tea tonight”

SURE JAN 🤥🤥🤥 more likely you knew it’d end up on rudefoodreviews again 😂

• Haha

K.Ste82

Normally I just find her irritating but the last few days she's acted like a massive bellend. I don't know who she thinks she is. Twat.

• Heart

OrangeStrawberry

I’ve always thought she was a stuck up bitch but she has just confirmed it for me.
Most people aren’t choosing to be furloughed or unemployed and most aren’t just sitting around either like she said. Fucking idiot.
finally got a part time job after all these years and she’s a saint and we all need to bow down to her and her Lego hair.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Upto 33 hours a week🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 aww Bav my heart bleeds for you! You can tell with ridiculous statements like that she's not had a proper job in a long time

• Heart

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Most of my friends have bought one this year, I’m a crafter and have an art degree so most people I know are crafty but still. I’ve had mine nearly 3 years. Seeing her name angers me 😂
Everytime I see her face pop up in Insta, I think, "oh just fuck right off twat" and I get such a feeling of anger towards her.

I get where your coming from. Nothing likeable about her

rhc92

Chatty Member
By her reaction, they obviously touched a nerve.
Also she can fuck off with her attitude towards people on furlough or those who can’t get a job. I work non essential retail and I am so bored but what else can I do? I also know a lot of friends who have lost jobs and they can’t get another. Let’s be honest she sits on her arse anyway 90% of the time and has since the kids were born. And up to 33 hours, very specific and I bet she’s done that once she seems to only work 4 hours at a time.

• Heart

Jellybean79

VIP Member
I thought a pasta bake included melting the cheese? Surely if you just plonk the cheese on top like that it’s just pasta?