Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[
Could be a pube 🤮

QUOTE="SnooperTrooper, post: 4111053, member: 14184"]
Why does her chicken look like that though? Pretty sure it's still pink too 😂

Also notice the nice dog hair on the plate
[/QUOTE]

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Calling your daddy daddy at that age sounds so perverse and gross. You can imagine her playing up to him and him being all soft and pandering to her 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 bav is the epitome of what she thinks society wants from you. Married with kids and dogs and a house. I don't think she's a good mother. I think she likes the title of it and how it looks to the outside world but I don't think she's maternal in the slightest. It shows the kinda person she is when she has an affair with a bloke. I have zero time for tarts like her and god only knows what he saw in her to begin with. She's a vile ugly woman.
An affair? Spill?! Please.

Reactions: 1
Yep and with a face like that, you can only conclude that she was a) easy b) the lights were off and c) despite b it was still from behind!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yep and with a face like that, you can only conclude that she was a) easy b) the lights were off and c) despite b it was still from behind!
Jesus wept you wouldn't want those teeth anywhere near your old boy if you were a bloke would you? 🥴😳 I've seen what she can do to a butternut squash

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She’s posted that video of them getting penny on stories today. Still think it looks DODGY AS duck 😳. Just carrying her out the back of a van.

Reactions: 6
I bet bav will be fuming that influencers are being gifted these over priced items and she’s paid a small fortune for her 🤣🤣
5D45F3D3-DF75-4BB4-8261-19E5C43930C9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On her stories with her dog and cat on the bed... just look at the crap in the background

Reactions: 3
On her stories with her dog and cat on the bed... just look at the crap in the background
You just know the house stinks and you’d sit down and be covered in dog hair And leave smelling 🤢🤢
She doesn’t ever show herself being productive does she. The kids are better off being at school than at home watching her make masks and cards.

Reactions: 4
Also... is that a baby gate at the bottom of the stairs?!
yes... I mean I have a baby gate up to stop the dogs we sit for sometimes going up stairs. Obviously that’s not how it works in her house. I can’t stand pets in human beds, I know each to their own (no judgement) but I am actually allergic to pet hair and dust... just the look of her house makes my skin it and my lungs wheeze. I’d be in a constant antihistamine coma in her house.
Bav you don’t need a bigger bed, get your pets off your bed- you know the pets that’s woman around mud and tit in the garden and then wipe their paws all over your bed and sofa (because she’s a woman she won’t clean heir paws before they come in- maybe it’s one of the kids chores)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.