Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she make that cake ? It actually looks edible !! Though it could be because I've been on a strict diet for weeks and not had cake ;)

I'll see myself out....... ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
It looked amazing tbf. But yeah im doing lent so I'd eat chocolate for dogs atm

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It looked much better than anything she serves up for dinner. Canโ€™t help wondering if the excitement of having a birthday cake is ruined by the fact the children know itโ€™s always a clock design though. She had to get that cricut tag in there too.
Letโ€™s hope it was moist so easier to eat with no teeth

I wonder if she has called the dentist yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When she calls herself and her friends gin wankers ๐Ÿคฎ koppaberg gin and fizzy pop doesnโ€™t count bav.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The stuff she was sent looks like Christmas leftovers mince pie popcorn๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Show me a picture of
Please don't do it Bav we have seen every inch of casa Bav, Every picture of the mini Bavs, the Bav pets, Mr Bav, Bav meals do yourself a favour
Don't show me a picture thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Show me a picture of
Please don't do it Bav we have seen every inch of casa Bav, Every picture of the mini Bavs, the Bav pets, Mr Bav, Bav meals do yourself a favour
Show me a picture of your work uniform ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Show me a picture of
Show me a before v after pic when you've deep cleaned your whole house ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Show us a pic of your husband's toothbrush ... we know you need to go through the carwash to do yours Bav

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.