Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling your daddy daddy at that age sounds so perverse and gross. You can imagine her playing up to him and him being all soft and pandering to her 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 bav is the epitome of what she thinks society wants from you. Married with kids and dogs and a house. I don't think she's a good mother. I think she likes the title of it and how it looks to the outside world but I don't think she's maternal in the slightest. It shows the kinda person she is when she has an affair with a bloke. I have zero time for tarts like her and god only knows what he saw in her to begin with. She's a vile ugly woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ahhh isn’t racist “Daddy” lucky getting a vaccination from the NHS that Bavvy McCunt was slating at the beginning of the pandemic whilst she went from shop to shop and finding every loophole (zoo walk) she could.
bleeping pricks the whole family.

Reactions: 16
Leftover Rice for lunch 🤢🤮
How on earth does she not suffer from permanent food poisoning 🤢

Going to be interesting to see her Hello Fresh meals as from anyone else who posts pics they look really nice. But I'm sure she'll add some extra JD seasonings or butternut squash and burn them to hell.

Reactions: 5
Leftover Rice for lunch 🤢🤮
How on earth does she not suffer from permanent food poisoning 🤢

Going to be interesting to see her Hello Fresh meals as from anyone else who posts pics they look really nice. But I'm sure she'll add some extra JD seasonings or butternut squash and burn them to hell.
It'll be.. "We didn't have any chicken or this or that.. So I replaced it with Butternut squash" 😂

• Haha
It'll be.. "We didn't have any chicken or this or that.. So I replaced it with Butternut squash" 😂
The portion sizes I find are on the small side but actually what you should have (I'm just a piglet 😊)
So she will probably add more stuff to it and duck it up anyway.

Why does her chicken look like that though? Pretty sure it's still pink too 😂

Also notice the nice dog hair on the plate
None of that looks cooked, look at the onion 🤢

She can't even make hello fresh look good.
Seriously though, how does she think her meals are Instagram worthy?
It looks like it's been dropped 🤣 I was trying to work out what the grey things are, then I realised that they're onions?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How does she make something basically ready to cook look so awful! Ffs Bav, learnt to cook for your kiddies health!

Reactions: 6
25882925-5EA7-483E-94E9-82300DE30126.png
Aka.. if I tag all these companies I might get a freebie
Oh god imagine the mattress she is currently on, I bet it’s yellow and bleeping stinks

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
How did she do that to a HF meal? I just whack everything on a plate but it doesn't look a mess, if I was putting my meals on instagram I would make it look presentable!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.