Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling your daddy daddy at that age sounds so perverse and gross. You can imagine her playing up to him and him being all soft and pandering to her 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 bav is the epitome of what she thinks society wants from you. Married with kids and dogs and a house. I don't think she's a good mother. I think she likes the title of it and how it looks to the outside world but I don't think she's maternal in the slightest. It shows the kinda person she is when she has an affair with a bloke. I have zero time for tarts like her and god only knows what he saw in her to begin with. She's a vile ugly woman.
Please spill the beans on this!?? What affair?? Xxxxx

Reactions: 1
She was in a relationship with someone when she started knocking bed posts with the slob she's now married too. That says more about her character than anything else. She's a tragic woman. No class whatsoever.

Reactions: 5
“Totally forgot to take a picture of our tea tonight”

SURE JAN 🤥🤥🤥 more likely you knew it’d end up on rudefoodreviews again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My kid just tried to feed me some of his wooden play food and I thought
“I bet it’s easier to chew and more nutritious than anything Butternut Bav dishes up”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One of Austin’s front teeth is finally coming through!
The size of it though!
Definitely got his Mums teeth coming through. Poor kid.
Took so long to come through because it was making way for them!
His gap was so small to start with, now it pretty much covers the whole front of his mouth

Reactions: 4
Did she make that cake ? It actually looks edible !! Though it could be because I've been on a strict diet for weeks and not had cake ;)

I'll see myself out....... 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she make that cake ? It actually looks edible !! Though it could be because I've been on a strict diet for weeks and not had cake ;)

I'll see myself out....... 😂 😂
I didn’t think it was too bad either although I saw a comment on rudefoodreviews comparing it to tit which did make me chuckle a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It looked much better than anything she serves up for dinner. Can’t help wondering if the excitement of having a birthday cake is ruined by the fact the children know it’s always a clock design though. She had to get that cricut tag in there too.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.