Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at all that tit piled up in the hall. How on earth does anyone live like that ? woman.

Reactions: 6
God the clutter.

"Because I think we get some credit too" acts as if she doesn't know 😂
Can guarantee that's the only reason she's doing it.

Reactions: 9
Feel like a bit of a cow but think it’s wrong she plans on feeding her children a slimming world ready meal. The ones she posted could easily be made from scratch.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Feel like a bit of a cow but think it’s wrong she plans on feeding her children a slimming world ready meal. The ones she posted could easily be made from scratch.
It scares me these kids probably don't get much nutrition or even understand what nutrition is.
😩😩😩

Let's see if she can duck up a hellofresh meal!
(Albeit will probably the first decent meal those kids have had!)

Reactions: 8
22E134D2-7440-4CA2-BC05-49344A82B758.png

“a scruff today”errrr when don’t you?

all that shite in the background is making me heave 😂

Reactions: 14
She should get off her phone, kiss goodbye to her crafts for a week and clean her house. I don’t know a single soul who could live in such a squalid heap of rubbish. Even if they can’t afford to decorate they can clean and tidy!! Am so glad I don’t know this woman in real life. At least this way I can unfollow

• Heart
So she’s selling all of her masks at £5 plus p&p this weekend. Except her masks already start from £5 plus p&p 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Its not great at all to be honest but it seems better to feed them that than the usual crackers or percy pig pancakes and ice cream they normally get for tea!

And I bet she still burns it.

Wonder if she refers to them as slimming world meals in front of the children?

I don't get how she bangs on about being unhappy when she was bigger yet she's setting her kids up to be the same way?

So she’s selling all of her masks at £5 plus p&p this weekend. Except her masks already start from £5 plus p&p 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
I bet they stink as well

Sorry for anyone else that does but any adult that has their parents in their phone as Mummy and Daddy are just cringe 😂
Doesn't surprise me with her though.
Probably calls him Daddy when she's around him too.

Sorry for anyone else that does but any adult that has their parents in their phone as Mummy and Daddy are just cringe 😂
Doesn't surprise me with her though.
Probably calls him Daddy when she's around him too.
Ewww... it'd be worse if she called Chris daddy too.

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.