Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she thinks £5 is an amazing deal for masks that aren't even safe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Woah Woah Woah. Is that a tooth coming through in the photo of Austin?!
I honestly didn’t look at the kids...couldn’t take my eyes off the absolute tit show in the back ground. So much SHITE

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I honestly didn’t look at the kids...couldn’t take my eyes off the absolute tit show in the back ground. So much SHITE
I was the same! Literally cannot even tell you anything about the kids in the picture, couldn't believe all that behind them!

Reactions: 5
I was the same! Literally cannot even tell you anything about the kids in the picture, couldn't believe all that behind them!
I just came on here to post this. Makes me feel itchy. How can she live with things piling up like that. There must be so much dust there too. Doubt she moves everything and dusts properly.

Tell me about it, and two new Tupperware boxes when she has a tit tone in her kitchen already!

Reactions: 3
I just came on here to post this. Makes me feel itchy. How can she live with things piling up like that. There must be so much dust there too. Doubt she moves everything and dusts properly.
I think that’s optimistic...I don’t think she dusts full stop 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First time posting. Long time lurking.
She says in her pic that made rude food reviews that she used Syn free sausages from a company that no longer trades. I think it is Joes sausages who she used to bang on about all the time. They closed in July 2019. So she’s probably had those sausages in her freezer since then. :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
First time posting. Long time lurking.
She says in her pic that made rude food reviews that she used Syn free sausages from a company that no longer trades. I think it is Joes sausages who she used to bang on about all the time. They closed in July 2019. So she’s probably had those sausages in her freezer since then. :sick:
Yep. They're the ones she's talking about.
And by the sounds of it, she's still got loads left!

Reactions: 6
She must have bought those sausages ages ago. Why is everything burned?!
in the hope burning the food kills off any microbes or bacteria from the out of date sausages 😂 you’re only supposed to freeze meat for 6 months aren’t you?

• Haha
I have a clear out of my freezer every few months and if I can’t remember when I froze it it goes in the bin! Raw meat from 2019 is absolutely grotty! Scruffy cow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.