Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is that a chilli?
I don't like chilli particularly but it's the same concept as bolognese and even making it from scratch with tin toms, herbs etc myself it's never looked like that watery slop.

Chilli or bolognese should be meaty and thick, that looks as vomit inducing as her floors 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
This tiles look dirty even after they have been “cleaned” 🤢 why have they not redecorated since moving in?! The amount of money she spends they could have a lovely house for those kids to grow up in!
ETA my house is far from a show home with two young kids but I don’t plaster it all over social media to be judged by strangers 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 12
That dinner has made me feel even more wheezy after seeing her rancid floors! Who genuinely thinks that is ‘Instagram worthy’ 🤮 as I said before, she really out does herself with the disgusting content 🤮 absolute skank

Reactions: 10
Bloody hell, her floor 😱😳 that is weeks/months worth of dirt surely! I'd be highly embarrassed to post that to social media!

Reactions: 5
How is that a chilli?
I don't like chilli particularly but it's the same concept as bolognese and even making it from scratch with tin toms, herbs etc myself it's never looked like that watery slop.

Chilli or bolognese should be meaty and thick, that looks as vomit inducing as her floors 🤮
That is not a chilli 😳😳😳 it looks like a cheap tinned casserole 🤢 if I were JD seasonings I'd be putting a stop on her advertising my products because she makes them look like dog tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm heavily pregnant with sciatica in my back, and honestly my house is cleaner then hers. My floors are spotless even with a cat who at the moment is loving to play in the snow and walk it back in the house. Just seeing all the crap across her floors makes me feel so nauseous. How can anyone choose to live like that?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If the first post was 5 hours ago then how many hours did she ACTUALLY work? 🙄
She literally must have gone back into work for 2 hours max.
Oh poor Hannah. In bed at 11.30 and poor girl has to be in work for 9. Booo hooo.

Reactions: 5
She would have only worked like 3 hours! She honestly needs to get over herself thinking she’s a saint. Perhaps try working a 12 hour night shift or a full time day shift before she loans about what she’s working. She was still home by 9 so hardly w late night 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Why is she posting naked in bed photos? Also her hair looks semi normal for bed in that pic! Stop pulling that fuckin scrunched up face it’s not cute!!!! It makes me cringe every time I see a pic of her face all scrunched and scewiff trying to be all cute!!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I'm heavily pregnant with sciatica in my back, and honestly my house is cleaner then hers. My floors are spotless even with a cat who at the moment is loving to play in the snow and walk it back in the house. Just seeing all the crap across her floors makes me feel so nauseous. How can anyone choose to live like that?!
My floors have never even been dirty, so confused by her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.