Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sprouts and custard. She'll need to get her new magic floor cleaner out again when the dog pukes and shits everywhere :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Letting her dog lick the jug she makes custard in is disgusting. Do you really think they wash up properly? I wouldn't want to eat anything from them 🤢
It's not cute, it's gross and why would you share that 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Letting her dog lick the jug she makes custard in is disgusting. Do you really think they wash up properly? I wouldn't want to eat anything from them 🤢
This actually makes me heave. My ex in laws used to share forks of food with their dogs and the continue to use it.🤮🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh my god after seeing the amazing things cricut can do on TikToks/Etsy, bavs are completely rubbish 😳 especially with how much she banged on about wanting one
This is what I don't get. I've watched so many youtube videos and tiktoks that I'd be able to make (or try to make) some awesome stuff if I ever got a cricut. For a woman who hasn't shut up about it all year why has she made a weird 'family motto' piece of a4 paper??!

Reactions: 4
What a dirty cow the dog licks it's arse with that same tongue ...

It's like that old joke:

"There hasn't been a clean plate in the house since the dog died" 🤣🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s no bleeping wonder her other dog had to have a number of teeth out if she insists on feeding them custard!
No doubt it was a fake ass packet of birds too that’s full of sugar and artificial flavours.
Poor dog would have had a better diet on the streets of Romania than living with that family!

Reactions: 5
In her defence (can’t believe I’m doing this) her kids may fit the stereotype. My little boy does and I haven’t done anything to persuade his thinking.
However my defence stops there.
She needs to put her Cricut down or whatever it is (more tit for the house) and clean her bleeping floors the dirty cow. Argh I bet she never cleans that sofa too and there will be all mouldy crumbs and dog hair all down the sides in between the cushions 🤢🤢 woman.
Spent today cleaning my house and sofas. Have 4 ( small) dogs and the dirt is ridiculous! Leather couches , they need washing every day! My floors are never ever dirty but I mop
Them at least once a day. Today went for a walk. Very muddy. Came home and had a bit of a street party as all the neighbours were outside washing their dogs feet in bowls of warm water! But hey we are country folk!! She clearly doesn’t bother!!!

She’s a filthy mare. The poor dog moving into that tit hole. I imagine Bav is the type that could burn instant custard

• Haha
Wtf is this.
I know she can't help the way her mouth moves when she talks but it makes me want to punch her. Smug twit
I know exactly what you mean!
I just think every time she speaks she's being patronising or sarcastic, she's just got that look about her 🤷

Reactions: 9
Wtf is this.
I know she can't help the way her mouth moves when she talks but it makes me want to punch her. Smug twit
She does look a right smug duck, no idea why though, she lives in a tit hole and is one of the most unlikeable douche bags on Insta.

Reactions: 5
She's hilarious
Does she even know what this is for as not seen any evidence of her using it previously 🤷
As if she’ll use one let alone three. It’ll get lost in her stock piled garage 😡😡😡

D39BEDD7-ACE2-47B1-9DC7-8DF163FF3634.png
The face the dog made when it saw it’s new home

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I knew it wouldn't be long before she tries flogging her own jumpers/t-shirts. And that only day off comment.. jeez get a grip.
She gets on my nerves

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.