Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me laugh everytime. Justifying breaking the lockdown restrictions at that time like this 😂
Wow. That was so nasty!! She’s a rule breaker! Wish I was. Daughter lives in london. Alone. Has covid. And is really poorly. It’s so tit. I can’t go and look after her. I can’t see her for Christmas. She calls crying and begging to come home. I am dying to break the rules. But I love with my dad who is 86. It’s so rubbish. She’ll be alone at Christmas. It’s killing me but we will keep the rules. Zoom etc. Women like her make me furious

Wow. That was so nasty!! She’s a rule breaker! Wish I was. Daughter lives in london. Alone. Has covid. And is really poorly. It’s so tit. I can’t go and look after her. I can’t see her for Christmas. She calls crying and begging to come home. I am dying to break the rules. But I love with my dad who is 86. It’s so rubbish. She’ll be alone at Christmas. It’s killing me but we will keep the rules. Zoom etc. Women like her make me furious
Live with my dad. Not love with my dad!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8

That's awful to hear 🥺I hope she gets well very soon and that you can all be together. Some people really have no idea how bad things are, nor do they care unless it touches them. Bratty bav can get stuffed

Reactions: 3
It makes me laugh everytime. Justifying breaking the lockdown restrictions at that time like this 😂
Hahah I meant self timer when I said tripod
God she’s a prick isn’t she 😂😂

Oh my, that sounds so tough.
sending lots of postive thoughts your way ❤

Reactions: 1
That's awful to hear 🥺I hope she gets well very soon and that you can all be together. Some people really have no idea how bad things are, nor do they care unless it touches them. Bratty bav can get stuffed
Thank you. You guys on here are the best. It’s a bit tit truth be told. But at least as we are both in tier 4 she’d not be able to come home anyway. People who moan make me mad! Christmas is a day. We can celebrate in June. Just hate to think she’s alone and poorly. She’s young and Uber fit. But it’s floored her. Said when she goes to the loo she has to sit in the toilet for 5 mins to rest before she can go back to the lounge!! She’s tough too! X

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Thank you. You guys on here are the best. It’s a bit tit truth be told. But at least as we are both in tier 4 she’d not be able to come home anyway. People who moan make me mad! Christmas is a day. We can celebrate in June. Just hate to think she’s alone and poorly. She’s young and Uber fit. But it’s floored her. Said when she goes to the loo she has to sit in the toilet for 5 mins to rest before she can go back to the lounge!! She’s tough too! X
I'm in Wales in tier 4 too. There has been complete chaos everywhere. As a parent that must break your heart hearing that 😥 the good thing is that she has her fitness and her youth on her side so she'll bounce back in time. I really do wish you both some luck for the new year it has to get better 💖

• Heart
I’m sure she’ll be fine. But it’s breaking me heart not to be able to go to her. And to think of her spending Christmas Day alone is just terrible. But rules are made for a reason. Maybe I’m being stupid. But just because others break then doesn’t mean I should. It’s a bit tit. Thanks for your concern. Means a lot x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She should of worn a santa hat instead of a Christmas jumper in those photos why document those greasy roots 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does Chris not know how to smile? Plus more creepy photos of the kids to scar them for life.

• Haha
I don’t get why they have to do a full photo shoot each year.. maybe just one picture if they have to? Also must cost a fortune and Bavs hair looks awful

Reactions: 7
Does Chris not know how to smile? Plus more creepy photos of the kids to scar them for life.
Would you smile if you lived with Bav, he’s probably just caught a whiff of burning butternut squash and died a little bit more inside 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Roots 😂😂 poor lad still don’t have his big front teeth. Maybe he’ll get them for Xmas. Bless him

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.