Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes a twit she posted about her new dog makes going home better... seriously you have 2 kids and a dog already.

Also I know she has been messaged about the zoflora and she told the person she didnt understand as she had cleaned her floors and the marks have gone 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
As a dog owner anyway but ESPECIALLY a new puppy, would you not check if products are pet safe before you use them? Literally so thick.

Reactions: 6
She’s only ever interested in the new thing that has come along. Iphones, apple watches, kids, pets...

Reactions: 2
As a dog owner anyway but ESPECIALLY a new puppy, would you not check if products are pet safe before you use them? Literally so thick.
Its because she doesnt clean normally hence the reason she said her floor was clean using a disinfectant

Reactions: 3
Justifying the hovel 🙄
I play with my children I clean my house! It’s not either / or!! I may not have hours to spend doing my nails etc. But my kids are happy and my house is clean This post is a terrible and sad excuse for a lazy person!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I play with my children I clean my house! It’s not either / or!! I may not have hours to spend doing my nails etc. But my kids are happy and my house is clean This post is a terrible and sad excuse for a lazy person!
Only a slob would come away with this excuse. I play with my kid i just choose to do it in a clean home. There is a huge difference between a messy and dirty house hers is filthy by the looks of it. To do gel nails probably takes 20mins i have have my floors done in this time.

Reactions: 8
If you keep it 50% tidy and wipe things as you go, you can clean your house top to bottom one day a week in a couple of hours to keep it fresh. It's when you refuse to declutter and neglect the cleaning for months it becomes out of control and will take days to put it right again.

She's just a lazy mare. If she wants to live that way that's her choice of course but don't pretend you're never off duty Bav because we all have eyes 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Only a slob would come away with this excuse. I play with my kid i just choose to do it in a clean home. There is a huge difference between a messy and dirty house hers is filthy by the looks of it. To do gel nails probably takes 20mins i have have my floors done in this time.
Takes about 1 hour. I can clean my whole kitchen in that time and I still have time to play and interact with all my children

Reactions: 4
Would she be allowed to take the new dog out for a walk already? I'm not aware of the precautions in place, so do romanian rescue dogs not need to be quarantined/recieve vaccinations?

Reactions: 1
Would she be allowed to take the new dog out for a walk already? I'm not aware of the precautions in place, so do romanian rescue dogs not need to be quarantined/recieve vaccinations?
She claimed it was all ok as it has been vaccinated

I never understand people that are like oh, I can't clean at all because I have a child. Especially when they're the ages Bavs kids are!
She never plays with them! It's always them doing some organised work or they're upstairs. Or on the off chance they're downstairs, doing some lego, Chris is doing it with them whilst she sits on her arse!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.