Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dog will need rescuing again when it sees what it's to be fed for the rest of it's life!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm all for keeping it real on insta but some pictures need the correct filter, the freaky gollum filter is not the one Bav that pic looks like one of those awful caricatures you get done on holiday. 🙄
Mr bleeping bean in a wig

Being from the same area as Bav and knowing the road she lives on and the Sainsburys she works at... Thought I'd look on Google maps to see how far it is that she actually drives... Lazy cow.
Omggggg u actually know where she lives 😂 this is amazing. Hahaha

Considering she's a busy bleeping bee who never stops, she ain't got many steps on her watch.
20201125_225118.jpg
20201125_225135.jpg

This has made me so bleeping angry. Beggy bleep I like. Wastes money on crap but won't buy a bauble she wants gifted tit. Just so she can tag #gifted and #ad #pr like a bleeping knobhead. I dislike her guts
20201125_225328.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The bell end could make and embroider her own blankets being the sewing expert that she is

Reactions: 7
Mr bleeping bean in a wig

Omggggg u actually know where she lives 😂 this is amazing. Hahaha

Considering she's a busy bleeping bee who never stops, she ain't got many steps on her watch.
View attachment 324144View attachment 324145

This has made me so bleeping angry. Beggy bleep I like. Wastes money on crap but won't buy a bauble she wants gifted tit. Just so she can tag #gifted and #ad #pr like a bleeping knobhead. I Dislike her guts
View attachment 324147
How hard is it to use Google 🤦🏻‍♀️
That's what she always tells people when they ask basic questions!

Reactions: 11
Why would anyone want to remember 2020? If she's that desperate buy some baubles, sharpies, glitter let the kids make one.

If I was Bav, I'd get Austin in at the dentist regarding his front teeth... I know every kid is different but surely 9/10 months later, they would be at least growing back.
Milk teeth fall out because they are pushed by new ones coming through. My work colleague is 29 and still has all her milk teeth as she doesn't have adult ones. She's never lost any of them but will have false ones when they do fall out.

• Wow
Milk teeth fall out because they are pushed by new ones coming through. My work colleague is 29 and still has all her milk teeth as she doesn't have adult ones. She's never lost any of them but will have false ones when they do fall out.
This is what I thought... Surely his new ones should be coming through as it's them that pushed his old ones out.

I stand by the fact that they weren't ready to fall out, it was Bavs burnt food that knocked them out

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is it just me that thinks her mince pies look weird 🤔
The pastry doesn't look right?

Also notice how the women are doing the baking and the men are putting up lights
yeah has she used puff pastry? They’re not burnt though, so that’s already an improvement on her usual offerings 😂

• Haha
yeah has she used puff pastry? They’re not burnt though, so that’s already an improvement on her usual offerings 😂
I thought maybe they were puff pastry yeah.

Haha that is certainly an improvement 😂 probably because she was too excited to wack her butternut in the oven

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looked it up, there is a recipe that uses tea, butternut squash and browning. But it feeds 20 to allow a tiny slice to be 5 syns.
Surely as its christmas you would just eat a normal tasty cake rather than that rubbish.
If she really is only eating that stuff why hasn't she lost any further weight? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looked it up, there is a recipe that uses tea, butternut squash and browning. But it feeds 20 to allow a tiny slice to be 5 syns.
Surely as its christmas you would just eat a normal tasty cake rather than that rubbish.
If she really is only eating that stuff why hasn't she lost any further weight? 🤔
It just doesn't make any sense, does it? It's like one of the random recipes they used to do when ingredients were rare... Like mock turtle 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
You can clearly tell she's gained weight even since her 1 year ago photo
As much as she likes to insist she's an 8/10 and fits in kids clothes

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.