Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been so bored I went down a little bavington rabbit hole and found her clothes selling page. Her upstairs walls are shocking in the pics. Her whole house needs a good lick of paint. Then I saw her hubby's page. He's just as bad as her for showing his blood donations to the world. duck my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does she really need to take her kids food shopping? I know some people really have no choice but it's not like she doesn't work there. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Just came to say wtf about the hair. It’s SO wrecked. I used to bleach the hell out of my own hair and it got really damaged, honestly if she doesn’t stop processing it it’s gonna snap off soon. Also that colour/blonde doesn’t suit her skin tone. I still marvel when I see photos of her when she was bigger and she had lovely shiny healthy brown hair.

Reactions: 5
She's doing the TCB referral swipe up. I hate it when they do that. What they don't mention bis they get money for the sign ups. She only mentions that the person swiping will get £5

Reactions: 1
Why would the bleeping kids wanna get dressed up in their Halloween costumes to go shopping and for food? She could’ve thrown them a Halloween party at home

Why would the bleeping kids wanna get dressed up in their Halloween costumes to go shopping and for food? She could’ve thrown them a Halloween party at home
Because all she thinks about is herself, I can't help think that she clearly doesn't know how to entertain children because she had a rubbish childhood herself?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Worst bit about lockdown is not being able to visit Ashley's hair salon 😂 really 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Worst bit about lockdown is not being able to visit Ashley's hair salon 😂 really 🤣
I’d say this is actually the best thing, for her, her hair and the poor buggers who have to look at her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But the funny thing was she posted that moan about not visiting the hair dresser AFTER the post about people need to just get on with lockdown 🤣🤣🤣 pot kettle black

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry but the post she put on about putting up with inconvenience was a ridiculous comparison anyway, we're not at war

Why is she calling Sundays dinner taco?? It's egg fried rice and some kind of mince thing.

Reactions: 4
Haha I screenshot it and sent it to my sister and wrote "Please tell me how this is 'taco'" 😂
Bloody weird. Also why does she moan about EVERYTHING. Doing her nails, ironing uniforms, sewing, breakfast, all just moan moan moan. Is there anything she enjoys??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.