Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would even dream up that meal!? A huge omelette is almost a meal in itself never mind with chicken strips and chips. It looks disgusting, she has eyes, she must see how other insta SW-ers present their meals and realise hers don't looking anything like?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Sweet jesus...today's food. Firstly..the actual old burnt food/grease on the tin foil sheet under the 'brioche buns'๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ before they even hit the oven๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข. Too lazy to even take out and throw away the tinfoil each time she uses the grill. Bav obviously couldn't eat the same and had her soup and then this evening's dinner of burnt randomness.

• Sick
Sweet jesus...today's food. Firstly..the actual old burnt food/grease on the tin foil sheet under the 'brioche buns'๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ before they even hit the oven๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข. Too lazy to even take out and throw away the tinfoil each time she uses the grill. Bav obviously couldn't eat the same and had her soup and then this evening's dinner of burnt randomness.
Oh my good god!
just had to have a look and I am shocked that neither adult in that house thought to throw away the used foil.
The dirty beggars!! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I just came on to say that. Doesn't that make the oven smell and smoke up terribly?? Pure laziness.

• Sick
Oh my good god!
just had to have a look and I am shocked that neither adult in that house thought to throw away the used foil.
The dirty beggars!! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
Omg just had another look at the pics as never noticed it first time. Absolute scruffy b*stards ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
The most recent family photo looks like they're taking part in a charity shop challenge. Do they just get bits of random clothing stuck to them as they try and leave the filthy, cluttered house? She acts so together, but she's got to be one of the most chaotic people ever. Even her meals are just random bits of tit (and butternut squash of course) I bet she has one tucked under her expensive pillow ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't know if I'm imagining it but she really has gone downhill over the last year or so. Or maybe I just didn't see it before. I always thought she looked as though she stank of fags but I have no evidence to back it up. I actually used SW recipes for about 6 months a few years back, and honestly, you could poo through a needle and I was ready to kill anybody that offered me a muller yoghurt. It's the worst. And your mind tortures you if you deviate, as do all the other instaslimminghuns who haven't eaten a slice of toast in 59 years you know. It was the first and last diet I will ever try. Aside from that, she exhausts me. How does she live amongst that mess? Why does she eat such awful looking food? And why does she like squash so much when let's face it, it tastes like a welly boot. What do those poor children think?

Reactions: 9
Jeez I know she's famous for her boring time hops but 4 years since her op to remove her coil that perforated her womb Wtf? And why am I now singing There was an old lady who swallowed a fly?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jeez I know she's famous for her boring time hops but 4 years since her op to remove her coil that perforated her womb Wtf? And why am I now singing There was an old lady who swallowed a fly?
She has no personality or anything interesting to say but she craves internet likes so badly she just relies on posting timehops of vaginal surgery. So bleeping weird.

I don't know if I'm imagining it but she really has gone downhill over the last year or so. Or maybe I just didn't see it before. I always thought she looked as though she stank of fags but I have no evidence to back it up. I actually used SW recipes for about 6 months a few years back, and honestly, you could poo through a needle and I was ready to kill anybody that offered me a muller yoghurt. It's the worst. And your mind tortures you if you deviate, as do all the other instaslimminghuns who haven't eaten a slice of toast in 59 years you know. It was the first and last diet I will ever try. Aside from that, she exhausts me. How does she live amongst that mess? Why does she eat such awful looking food? And why does she like squash so much when let's face it, it tastes like a welly boot. What do those poor children think?
I don't know many people who smoke who don't stink of smoke. Whether they think they do or not ๐Ÿ˜‚ Especially when both her and Chris smoke and I doubt she's one to go outside.
So I'd say you're probably right ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
I thought it was body lying on the floor with feet poking out into the picture before I realised they're just discarded odd shoes!! Scumbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.