Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's saying to not forget about the big businesses and blah blah. Wasn't she the one, during the first lockdown, ordering tit upon tit constantly from 'small businesses' because they need supporting? 🤔

Reactions: 6
So she's saying to not forget about the big businesses and blah blah. Wasn't she the one, during the first lockdown, ordering tit upon tit constantly from 'small businesses' because they need supporting? 🤔

I got really angry at this post this morning. She’s completely missing the point! Nobody is saying don’t buy from shops. But small businesses that would usually earn their living being at Christmas markets and winter craft fayres etc have taken a massive hit and some won’t survive. Of course that wouldn’t get into her thick skull, she makes a massive profit from some basic face masks and thinks she’s John Lewis. Unfollowed.

Reactions: 10
I got really angry at this post this morning. She’s completely missing the point! Nobody is saying don’t buy from shops. But small businesses that would usually earn their living being at Christmas markets and winter craft fayres etc have taken a massive hit and some won’t survive. Of course that wouldn’t get into her thick skull, she makes a massive profit from some basic face masks and thinks she’s John Lewis. Unfollowed.
you can guarantee if she wasn’t working for a major supermarket, she’d be telling everyone to only support small businesses. Typical Bav.

Reactions: 6
Lumps of onion and packet pasta for bav’s dinner tonight. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She keeps going on and on about work as if she is the first woman to hold down a job .
I know! Imagine, raising a family, having a job AND managing to keep your house clean! We shall blow her mind 🤯

😂😂😂😂

Shes never off duty though??? 🤮

Reactions: 13
I found this such an odd bleeping thing to post about seeing as she 'runs' a small business. I'm sure those huge national companies are relieved Bavvo has posted that on insta encouraging people not to forget about them. What a self important twit. She's one of them who changes her views every 5 minutes to suit whoever she's with. First she was whinging about lock down not being fair then she was all WEAR A MASK AND STAY INDOORS YOU TWATS. I can't keep up. She says whatever she thinks will get her more likes I swear.

Has she got rid of the easter egg hair yet? The only thing that looks drier than her food... the Bav helmet 🤢

• Haha

crappy masks that have been proven online that they dont actually do much.. as only 2 layers

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.