Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck does she need another one of those scarves didn’t she order like 7 the other day... weirdo😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has serious issues.
Chris have a word with that daft fucker of a wife you have!

Could have done the whole house up with the money she spends on utter shite
Silly cunts

Reactions: 6
I mean she didn’t even bother to give the wall beside the new back doors a lick of paint once they were put in, you can see it on the picture she put up of the cat and dog this morning! And don’t even get me started on that floor 🤢

she has a very strange obsessive thing going on, she can’t just buy one of something, she had to go completely over board while also making a show of herself posting beggy stories 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I mean she didn’t even bother to give the wall beside the new back doors a lick of paint once they were put in, you can see it on the picture she put up of the cat and dog this morning! And don’t even get me started on that floor 🤢

she has a very strange obsessive thing going on, she can’t just buy one of something, she had to go completely over board while also making a show of herself posting beggy stories 🤦🏽‍♀️
She's just like another car crash who also has a thread on here. Has a container load full of Xmas decorations and even admitted to buying a load because they were only £1 despite the fact she'll never use them but said she couldn't afford to replace her orange wooden floor 🤷. There's some greedy needy addictive personality types on Instagram

Reactions: 6
God she really thinks having the new apple products is a personality trait doesn’t she! Got the iPhone 11 when it came out, new Apple Watch and now the iPhone 12 as soon as it’s launched. Sad witch

Reactions: 12
God she really thinks having the new apple products is a personality trait doesn’t she! Got the iPhone 11 when it came out, new Apple Watch and now the iPhone 12 as soon as it’s launched. Sad witch
So materialistic.
these things must be on credit

Reactions: 10
Literally don't get the need for the latest apple products.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why does she have to get the latest iPhone as soon as it comes out. Their phones have less functionality than cheaper androids and even then I only have an older Samsung (which still is better than the latest iPhone) as although I work, I am mainly a mum who does not need the latest version.
I originally had an iPhone when they came out but their contact operating system updates and making their phones obsolete (my ipad is now unusable as can not longer update apps) and they cost so much. Android are so much better, more user friendly and cheaper too. But she's a sheep she'll never come over to our side.

Reactions: 7
When she got her last one she posted that she pays something like £80 a month on contract I think?
i remember when I was due an upgrade last the latest iPhone was at the cheapest with 1gb of data about £50 a month!
crazy I will just stick with any old one that works if it’s cheap 😂😂

Reactions: 3
When she got her last one she posted that she pays something like £80 a month on contract I think?
OMG how do they afford that. I have an Samsung s9 that I bought outright 2 years ago and pay £8 a month to Giffgaff. I have a fitbit versa watch and as far as I can tell they do exactly the same as my friends iPhone and apple watch but a lot cheaper (and some bits a lot better)
She just wastes money everywhere and that kitchen could be so nice if she ripped it out and redecorated, if she's spending that month on contracts each month what a waste.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh Bav, you must be soooo exhausted. That’s what happens when you’re a full time bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.