Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
09359533-69B9-49E3-8AD7-11A663E934BD.png
Try google HUN, or maybe the ritz website HUN, thing is if she does that she can’t tag the company in the hope of some freebies. We see right through you, you beggy bleep
Assuming they don’t do them where she works then! Daft bleeping witch

Reactions: 9
View attachment 271487Try google HUN, or maybe the ritz website HUN, thing is if she does that she can’t tag the company in the hope of some freebies. We see right through you, you beggy bleep
Assuming they don’t do them where she works then! Daft bleeping witch
Can't find them means she hasn't looked or she looked on the shelf at work and didn't see them. So beggy Bav begins her beg

Reactions: 6
I honestly don’t think you are mentally very well to choose to live in a house in such a state and prioritise utter tit over your and your children’s immediate environment. She’s clearly not hard up for disposable income because she flaunts the tat she buys, it’s not hard to add up and compare it to say, the price of a tin of paint.
Also it can’t be right her son hasn’t had front teeth since February?! Surely it doesn’t take that long for them to grow back if both fell out.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t think you are mentally very well to choose to live in a house in such a state and prioritise utter tit over your and your children’s immediate environment. She’s clearly not hard up for disposable income because she flaunts the tat she buys, it’s not hard to add up and compare it to say, the price of a tin of paint.
Also it can’t be right her son hasn’t had front teeth since February?! Surely it doesn’t take that long for them to grow back if both fell out.
I can't even remember how long teeth take to come through but I think you're right, definitely sooner than his have taken. But her daughter was/is tiny too. She's always banging on about how she can wear baby clothes , nothing to boast about imo, poor kids are prob malnourished, they hardly ever have a nutritious meal with plenty of fresh veg & her home cooked creations hardly look even edible let alone anything else 🤷.
When I was a child my parents always cooked proper balanced meals with lot's of variation and vegetables and we all ate together at the table. I never had beige food, never had a takeaway.
My Dad worked long hours, my Mum looked after me + they saved hard to make their house a home despite sometimes going without themselves.

And because of that, they paid their mortgage off early, created a lovely home, never had debt and we were all healthy with good values, manners and appreciation for what we had.

If something needed doing on the house, which it did (a lot) over the years, they worked a bit harder and saved to do it. I didn't get the latest toy, in fact I very rarely had what everyone else did because it wasn't a priority. My parents didn't have "me time" . We were a family.

I think the way she behaves and the values they seem to have are nothing to showcase !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So grid post is her boasting that she's bought an expensive pillow to help her sleep. People asking her which one and her rudely telling them that she doesn't know. Wouldn't you have the empty packet it came in somewhere? Especially in that pig sty of a home.

• Wow
So grid post is her boasting that she's bought an expensive pillow to help her sleep. People asking her which one and her rudely telling them that she doesn't know. Wouldn't you have the empty packet it came in somewhere? Especially in that pig sty of a home.
She's a nasty witch

Reactions: 9
Not kept up with Bavvo recently. Just had a look - jesus christ. She needs to stop colouring her hair, that pink doesn't suit her skin tone and isn't well done, her hairdresser doesn't do great work does she. She needs to condition, look after it and let it grow otherwise she wont have any left soon.

The house is a tit tip, I agree with whoever said she isn't in a good place mentally. I don't think she is, she's constantly trying to show off to someone?? With her brands and spending and bragging. It's so unhealthy. Focus on your children! Your house. Spend some money on the house and tidying up. I've never known someone brag about being a mother so much yet do practically 0 for her family.

Don't get me started on the food. It's like she has no self awareness, why would you take that photo and upload it publicly? It looks horrendous.

Yeah her hair is so wrecked no pink pigment was ever gonna stay in it. Pink is notoriously hard to keep bright anyway, never mind on super damaged hair. Waste of money tbh.

Reactions: 5
Imagine paying to have your hair dyed at the hairdressers only to have to dye it again like 2 days later🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.