Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would rather live in a tit tip surrounded by clutter so she can buy the same never off duty top every month
Fucked up priorities

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thing is with Bav it’s always labels over style. Remember when she got her birthday money to buy a load of absolute tat at Bicester village just because it was ‘designer’ and reduced in price
Money can’t buy class .

She should use her money to do up that 1980’s decor in the house especially the kitchen - absolutely rank .

Reactions: 6
Not so much the pink...... I'm not offended by that lol ! It's the style... TWAF is that all about ? She needs a decent cut ! When she was big her hair was long and straight and looked ok.. now it's just shocking !

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does it look really patchy? I hope she did it herself because I'd be asking for my money back if a hairdresser did it also that's going to clash with her Sainsbury's top😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She can't be happy with her hair, everytime she goes to the hairdresser she has more and more cut off, her layers are so short now she looks like she's about to crack the hairspray out and join an 80s glam rock band. It's so dry and brittle, I can see her having nothing left to bleach or cut off soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it just me or does it look really patchy? I hope she did it herself because I'd be asking for my money back if a hairdresser did it also that's going to clash with her Sainsbury's top😂
It is really patchy! It's got bits of orange in it.
Reminds me of a fruit salad sweet 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her hair is going to fall out, so brittle. How a hairdresser actually agrees to it is mad!

Reactions: 4
The bns looks so bloody burnt! 🥴 So bitter tasting, like the dregs from the bottom of the oven 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Over 25k followers and gets 41 likes on that pic of her dinner 😂 says it all

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.