Mrs Bavington #6 Never ON duty, such a mess, pleasing herself over a popsy dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @swipe_up with over 40 votes

Title changed to meet with rules.... original (below) was better but unlikely to be allowed !!

Never ON duty, such a mess, usually found wanking over a popsy dress

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jeeez I bet Chris Is in the dog house because his phone woke her up and kept her awake for two hours. Oh well at least she managed to buy yet more clothes from new look. Finally shopping somewhere which is actually more appropriate for her age range (just). Swings and roundabouts Beggy Bev.

Reactions: 6
Does everyone have to know she's awake. Plus if she'd been awoken by his phone 2 hours before it would only have been just before 11, so she can't have been asleep that long 🙄
I woke up at 1.30am due to my bloody ibs bit I didn't take a photo of myself and post it on instagram. Stayed awake for about an hour and then went back to sleep. Never did I think "I know I'll post this on instagram" I feel sorry for her husband, she constantly blames him for everything yet he seems to do so much, and seems to be the only one who can cook.anything half decent.

Reactions: 10
Its the selfies I dont get. I dont think I could take numerous pics of myself a day, I'd get fed up of my face

Reactions: 9
New thread title thanks to @swipe_up with over 40 votes

Title changed to meet with rules.... original (below) was better but unlikely to be allowed !!

Never ON duty, such a mess, usually found wanking over a popsy dress
Awww thanks everyone hahaha
I feel so honoured and will be celebrating with some butternut squash and knitting!!

chris will be in SERIOUS trouble

what the duck does she need from New Look? More tat buying

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awww thanks everyone hahaha
I feel so honoured and will be celebrating with some butternut squash and knitting!!

chris will be in SERIOUS trouble

what the duck does she need from New Look? More tat buying
That poor guy looks dead in the eyes, I can't imagine he has a fun life at home. Either that or his standards are worse than hers so he doesn't care that much.
I couldn't live like that! 🤢

Also if she's a size 8/10 then I'm Micheal Jackson

Last edited:
  • Haha
I just don't get the need to constantly buy clothes every day. I wish i had a money tree like she seems to have

Reactions: 5
I want her endless pot of money. Might give 'Daddy' a message on facebook. Wait til her New Look order arrives, she will somehow have managed to find the most grannified clothes they do.

• Haha
Despite always buying new clothes, why does it look like she’s wearing someone’s castoffs from 2001????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Today’s look !!! Where do I start??? Convinced the only t shirts she owns are Never Off Duty . Why do they also look creased despite her “gifted” iron???

Reactions: 7
Found this woman and thread from searching for another ‘influencer’ who is appalling (vix meldrew). How can ‘Bav’ have 25.6k followers yet only receive on average 150 likes per post?? Did she buy these followers?? I don’t get it. All these people do is post drivel for their own narcissistic supply and validation or to beg for some shite they don’t need. They need to get real honestly.

Reactions: 7
Found this woman and thread from searching for another ‘influencer’ who is appalling (vix meldrew). How can ‘Bav’ have 25.6k followers yet only receive on average 150 likes per post?? Did she buy these followers?? I don’t get it. All these people do is post drivel for their own narcissistic supply and validation or to beg for some shite they don’t need. They need to get real honestly.
I always think that - she gets like 3 comments on her pics and the majority she gets none

I think big weight loss accounts gain a lot of followers when they are losing weight consistently and then people just don’t bother to unfollow but if her meals when she was losing weight back in the day looked like the ones she posts now I’m baffled as to why people would follow 😬🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.